PDA

View Full Version : Fix the current state of the game first!

Fennr993
01-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Dear dev of DOF,

I love this game and i know that Reverie Worlds is a small company (too bad i didn't had the required time to help you). Though the current state of the game is less buggie then before, still there are lots of bug that need you're attention. Although i know that you're busy with new content and i acknowledge that is good to have new content. But the main priority must go to fixing the current in-game bugs. Maybe the majority of the dev and mods team should look at the current bugs and (HIGH PRIORITY) fix CO-OP and PVP.
Besides that their is still a great lag during siege, but i hear it has got something to do with the steam client and that people from the site client had less lag. Please confirm if this is true. Still i would like to hear you're global future plan like fixing state and new content(whats coming for u this month or in the future) which hopefully will the players and mine slowly boiling up temper. In short at least a monthly or weekly update on you're plans and progress would be great. But keep up the work and will see a better game soon;) .

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2014, 11:28 AM
I absolutely agree. We are postponing plans for the future content right now - and concentrating on stability and other fixes. We hear our community loud and clearly - once everyone`s satisfied with how stable the game is - we`ll go back to adding new awesome features.

A pretty big patch is going out tomorrow, with another one which we hope will fix PvP and COOp lag issues next week.

DorianLuthis
01-27-2014, 08:26 AM
Agreed.

Don't get us wrong- this game is epic and has great potential!

Joseph Visscher
01-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Yes the steam overlay does in fact make the game lag more on 'SOME' computer hardware configurations. you can easily use your steam cd key inside the other client and vice versa. But again, for majority of the people it the steam client works perfectly fine. if you do lag quite a bit and you have a fairly good pc then yes try our client.

Non-Steam game client:
http://dofgame.com/download/DoFMiniClient.exe