PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] King of the World

Langor
01-26-2014, 03:57 AM
Summary: You obtain the achievement 'King of the World' without having to ally all NPC towns through conquest or diplomacy.

Repeatable: Probably, not confirmed.

Steps: Start a new city. Create Army. Obtain 135,000 gold pieces (140k if you want to do the last town). Go to each town, select diplomacy, select present a gift and choose 3500, select make trade agreement, select present a gift, choose 1500, select create alliance. Repeat this until the 27th NPC city is an ally. You now have the achievement King of the World and there is one last city to ally with. It should be 28 NPC cities before the achievement is awarded.

Disclaimer: May take more than one trip :cool: (Also, did not get to the bastard city on the island)

Additional information: I am THE King of the World. Also, See attachment of earned achievement King of the World (flaming knight icon) at 27 NPC cities with neutral town in background. See after picture with 28 NPC cities ally.

http://i.imgur.com/yYFR4tD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/c5I4dDx.jpg

Wilffio
01-26-2014, 04:22 AM
Langor you only need to be allies with 27 cities .. because nobody can get to the island out in the sea... So its not a bug

/Wolf

Langor
01-26-2014, 04:25 AM
If you read it or look at the pictures of my post you would know there are 29 cities if you include the 'bastard city' on the island. I got the achievement at 27 cities (you can see the 28th neutral city in the background in the first picture that I ended up allying with after I got the achievement as previously stated.). I am now ally with 28 cities as seen in the second picture. ;)

My bug stands as is, or should I say theirs? Trust me, I used to get paid to do this. Thought you were the lore genius in this game? :p

1. Doredale
2. Durian Foss
3. Dagbor
4. Thorndale
5. Welgoth
6. Felsing
7. Westerdale
8. Darssen
9. Gakehock
10. Denwall
11. Freelantal
12. Illas Tiltos
13. Bilt'rana
14. Uttal Atros
15. Illas Tort'ra
16. Serephe Moota
17. Gel Rans'ta
18. Gelmeerim
19. Valen' Tal
20. Nokkragol
21. Makkada
22. Bastra
23. Nistra
24. Bringen
25. Pultak
26. Ma Tintro
27. Dintalla
28. Ral Nintro
29. Silicia Mas (Bastard City)

Wilffio
01-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Ohh didn't see you could move the picture :P so i was like, wtf is he talking about xD

Langor
01-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Its all good. Drink coffee wake up my friend. ;)

I did this for my suggestion thread on trade and economy that I plan on making. I did bring it up in your write a suggestion on the forums event on twitch, that gave me no time so I just wrote some BS. Though, I guess what I did write would be better than what it is. But there is so much more to it. Anyways I'm rambling on.

/off topic. Sorry :)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2014, 09:36 AM
Can`t believe you went into all this trouble, but thanks - this really helps, adding this to the list of fixes.

Langor
01-26-2014, 06:41 PM
The only good bug is a dead bug. ;)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Confirmed this is fixed in the upcoming patch, thanks again:)