PDA

View Full Version : Wood Walls Not Building

DrVaider
01-25-2014, 05:36 PM
I am playing dessert orcs and my walls were building then they suddenly stopped. I am also unable to place units on parts of the wall that is built.

Screen Shots Below
http://imgur.com/Mlxynup,Q6Q5OAC,Frk683k,xyik519,6D2ROhv,70E49hI,jr HONI2,oJPrq5z

ReCoder
01-28-2014, 04:46 PM
That looks finished to me! Also, you can't place units on that tier of wall, but you can on towers (not sure if orcs have them at that tier, but it's probable). You may also want to check, did you simply run out of wood? If so, then simply go back to your main building and click on the "resume walls" button and they should continue building. If the problem persists please post more detailed images and a dev should be able to help you.

Lethalcheese
01-29-2014, 01:00 PM
I got this too, but im in forest but 1. it looks very ugly, 2 it make's my city weak.
This needs to fixed asap...

Asylum
01-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Hello,

Yes I've seen this bug also, and I believe that the dev's have been informed about it. If not they are now, will see what they do to fix it :-)

ReCoder
01-29-2014, 04:47 PM
To quote Konstantin (a dev): This is actually our "brilliant" design for the Orcish wall, which looks messy - just how one would envision an Orc town. Sorry it`s not as impressive as Human or Elven walls. But in the hands of a skilled player they are even more useful that human or elven walls during a defense - since u get all these small gates in the palisade, while still can use the large towers.
And after the player still complained about it being weak I responded with this: If you plan your defense right and have around 16+ goblin huts constantly pumping goblins out during a siege you can have an extremely lethal swarm of enemies surrounding them once they get through one gate, then after the goblins take a chunk out of the enemy or are keeping a portion of them at bay you can use your main defensive force to put pressure on the attacker in another area. So all the little gates are effectively floodgates allowing the flow of your units and working the enemy in to a weak area where they can be easily surrounded.
So this is actually not a bug at all, plus palisades are weak for all races.