PDA

View Full Version : Grape shot bug

Elgringo39
01-25-2014, 03:31 PM
There is a bug with the dwarven cannon, more specified with the grape shot ability.

Twice in two battles today i have encountered, that when i use the grape shot ability, i cant control my units afterwards and their interface dissapears.

This does not only last the entire battle, but the bug continues to be there in every battle i join afterwards, until i relog.

Please fix, this has cost me some irritating defeats :)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-25-2014, 04:48 PM
Thanks for reporting this. We are investigating! This helps us track down this issue.

Joseph Visscher
01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Next time this happens, please quit the game completely, then go to the game directory: STEAM: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy\
Our Client: Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn Of Fantasy\

Inside that folder you will see a Log1.txt document. Please upload that log.txt file OR Open it up in notepad or wordpad
Then use the search tool (ctrl+f) and search for "on line " without quotes and with a space between "on" and "line" and a space after "line".

Copy that entire segment where it begins to where there is a blank line in the log.

looks like this, bolded is the error:

MapBin 0 Loaded
Scenario Maps Loaded
Scenario Subfile Loaded "ScenarioProperties.txt"
Scenario Subfile Loaded "MapProperties0.txt"
Scenario Trigger Script Loaded
Attempt to set non-existant global variable on line 14 in Resource\Unit\!GlobalVariables\TemplateFunctions\F unctionsUnitAnims.fus
in handleized function OnIdle defined on line 724 in script "Resource\Unit\Elf\Fortifications\Upgrades\Garviola .fus"

Scenario AI Bounding Infomation generated
cpathmap::update(0,0,256,256)
Scenario PathMaps Generated
Scenario Loaded

I tried to recreate this interface error but could not replicate it, if it happens again please either post the error or upload the log.