PDA

View Full Version : Windowed mode

BattleHagen
01-25-2014, 03:30 AM
Hi all, first thing congratulation for your great game!:D

I play KW from Steam platform.
When i start the game it gave me the choice to start the game or to configure the game resolution.
I had a 1920x1080 resolution on my desktop but i'd like to play it in windowed mode, so i can continue to monitoring other applications on my pc.
I set the wanted resolution and mark the "Run in windowed mode" checkbox.
But when i start the game, it always go on full screen mode. I can reach my desktop only with the windows button.
I noticed two thing:
1) the initial logo video and the splashscreen before the first menu are not visualized (had a white screen instead).
2) when pressed the window button, application bar appears, but the game doesn't go in icon mode on the bar (as in normal fullscreen mode) but remains on the background of the desktop; anyway i can do all my other stuffs.

I try different resolutions but it is the same thing for all.
Anyway the game work well and i not had any sort of graphic issues, only that.

I'd like to know if it is a problem with Steam platform, of the game itself or if i'm doing something wrong!

Bye and go on with this good work :)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Sorry to say but we only support full-screen windowed mode for now. Our programmers said they might include a normal window mode - but the workload to make it work right is pretty big, so atm there is no ata on this. Sorry - with I had a better answer.