PDA

View Full Version : Where were YOU when the goblins struck?!

Gwydion
01-25-2014, 12:39 AM
Hello everyone! Just an FYI that once a night for an hour armies of just goblins will be searching for pvp. If you bump into them and lose fear not... they will give back what you lost in resources. Eventually (if not already) mods, n devs will stream fights. I would but my upload speed is bad.

Point of this post... if you get sieged by an army of goblins from me.. don't rage quit.. as i can't give you back what you lost when you are offline :)

This is an attempt to teach new guys how to pvp since goblins are weak and i will replace what you lose is pvp ( most people wont)

Hi11Zone
01-25-2014, 12:50 AM
Bring it! Sounds good!

Langor
01-25-2014, 01:16 AM
This is an attempt to teach new guys how to pvp since goblins are weak and i will replace what you lose is pvp ( most people wont)

Lies, all lies! You MODs have gave me back nothing! ;) Actually. The last one I fought DC'ed right when he was about to win. But not on purpose. lol. Wasted battle took about 40 minutes for him to break through.

Svulnar
01-25-2014, 03:48 AM
Never underestimate the goblins... They are quite devious and have many tricks up their sleeves... Beware the goblin hordes which do not charge you immediately. It is often they who are the ones who are calculating how best to defeat your force. Do not fear them, and act like a wall to their wave, so they may break themselves upon your shields. If they come not in a wave... Beware your flanks...

Tbeaz161
01-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Around what time once a night? Will it be announced when it's happening in game? I kind of suck at PvP so it sounds interesting haha.

Wilffio
01-28-2014, 06:01 AM
The goblin invasion part 2....

Last night it was a bad day for mankind ... battles were fought, buy sadly it didn't go well for mankind, orcs or elvish people fifteen armies was slaughtered by the mean little goblins... arrows came out of thin air and suddenly swarms of goblins was around your archers or light infantry... only 3 armies of goblins fell that day...

Lets hope today is gonna be a better day for mankind, orcs and the elvish people otherwise i fear the goblins shall rule the world!

/Wolf

ReCoder
01-28-2014, 04:20 PM
...goblins are weak Ha! weak eh? I lost one of my toughest armies to Wilffios goblin hordes yesterday, and I had a distinct defensive advantage! Never underestimate goblins my friend, they strike when you least expect!

Reaver
01-30-2014, 09:33 AM
I really like this idea, if im on next time you guys do this i'd like to contribute goblins to the cause!

Svulnar
01-30-2014, 09:38 AM
I pledge my Jr. hordes to this event!...Now..when is it we are supposed to be raiding? X P

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Whens the next event my friend?

Gwydion
01-31-2014, 11:20 AM
sunday at 9 est!