PDA

View Full Version : Lost entire army on disconnect.

Nekrage
01-24-2014, 05:52 PM
About an hour ago I was playing around in my city...just returned from the world map.

About 2 minutes after I returned to my city, I get disconected from the server. Upon reconnecting I see that I have lost my entire army consisting of the following.

3 slayer units, 1 impaler unit, 1 dwarven rifleman unit, 5 ogres, and 4 marauder units.

Edit: Forgot about the Goblin Prowler and Goblin Raider units. 1 of each were also lost.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Really sorry to hear about this rare issue effecting your army. Please check the Private Messages on this forum for compensation.

Nekrage
01-24-2014, 06:18 PM
Really sorry to hear about this rare issue effecting your army. Please check the Private Messages on this forum for compensation.

I hope some people have had this problem before, I don't want you guys to think I am lying. From now on I will record my entire play sessions just in case this may happen again.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-25-2014, 01:14 PM
It shouldn`t. We know this issue exists, and on average it hits 5- maybe 10 players out of 2,000 we have online each day, so chances are it won`t effect you again. And no worries - we would never even assume our players are lying:)