PDA

View Full Version : Crowns missing?

Blackenout
01-23-2014, 11:55 PM
I asked the chat about crowns missing and it seems to be a common thing, so I lost my 20 crowns after signing out and I asked a mod what I should do?

He said that I should mail support and explain what happened but instead I found out there was a forum. So here I am.

Well I was on about 3 - 4 hours, I was doing some standard elven invasion on their trees by cutting them down and killing them for fun, even burning them. Then I grew a little bored because I had not enough crowns for the stone wall thingy so I would wait it out and do more quests tomorrow to get enough for my stonewall.

Well I signed out and here this morning (for me it's morning). I signed in and wanted to see how my village is going and unfortunately I saw that I had no more crowns!

So please reimburse my 20 crowns. I already got 11 crowns from questing and pillaging and I hope I can get my stonewall up by today.

fataliskain
01-24-2014, 12:14 AM
same to me, my crowns is missing too

dropkick_jxy
01-24-2014, 12:17 AM
Could you advise when you both will be in game?

Blackenout
01-24-2014, 12:23 AM
It's sorted here for me. :) Thanks for the help

dropkick_jxy
01-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Now just gotta hunt down this Fataliskain:) Whats your ingame name??

Superblaine117
01-24-2014, 05:07 PM
I just lost 24 crowns i needed to start building stone walls i completed a mission that shouldve given me the amount i need but boom lost all but 8

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Please ask the Mods in-game, and they`ll compensate, really sorry to hear about this rare bug effecting you again:(