PDA

View Full Version : [Exploit] Possible Crown Exploit

Langor
01-23-2014, 06:49 PM
Summary: Can obtain 8+ crowns depending on battle rating for much less resources than the 3k gold for 1 crown by playing a PvP match not in the intended way.

Repeatable: Yes

Steps: Start a PvP match. Enter game. Obtain crowns for the match. Surrender pay out. Repeat.

Suggestion: Make game not pay out crowns until the end of PvP match. Have game do a check that both teams need to obtain damage for crowns to be rewarded. If crowns are not rewarded do not add battle to player profile as it is disqualified.

EIDT: There is only one way to make this work. I did not post due to the exploit. Dev message me and I'll tell the last piece of the puzzle if you didn't figure it out yourself.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Langor could you please PM me on this forum with the details.

Also got to keep in mind that we are making PvP the best way to get crowns, at a much better way of gold investment into units or pay out than vs crown, but sounds like this is is still exploitable too much.

Langor
01-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Message sent. And I 100% agree PvP should reward the most crowns. Not only does it take a decent amount of time, the risks are much higher than PvE. But, you will be the deciding factor if this is bad or not. If you decide its okay, I will be creating my dragon/mage army soon :p

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Got it! Good find, we`ll have this resolved in the coming up patch.