PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Storage Capacity

darkjayhawk9
01-23-2014, 01:23 PM
Hello, my in-game name is ChaosShots.

First, I would like to say that I have only been playing this game for a few days and I am loving it. The whole concept around this game is very interesting and I also love how you guys have active mods, and even the developers are active, which your hardly ever see in a game.

Secondly, I would like to state that with their being a few minor problems with the game this is the most major in my opinion. In most games like this one a player can increase the levels on their warehouses, in this case if you playing a human, storehouses. I think this feature should be implemented because as of right now it isn't necessarily the limited number of resources(wood, food, and stone) that is killing me. It is the fact that their is a limit on how much gold you can have saved up. With there being a 1 to 3k crown and gold ratio I think that there should be a building that focuses primarily on being a storage place for gold. I would also like to see implemented into this game an increase in storage capacity by leveling your storehouses or wherever you store the gold at.

I am loving this game and adding this feature will in my opinion make it the best game of its kind so far. Thanks for the hard work you guys are putting into this game and I hope to see this feature in upcoming patches. :)
ChaosShots

Konstantin Fomenko
01-23-2014, 02:04 PM
Glad your enjoying the game. And it is a good idea for the Storehouse, but most players are fine with the current limit - when you max it out it`s around 60k (with all the houses, few additional storehouse and some research that increases the storage limit)

Wilffio
01-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Glad you decided to suggest this DarkjayHawk as i recommended you to do earlier :)

have a good day!

/Wolf