PDA

View Full Version : Walls suggestion.

AntiiGrav
01-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Hello, I'm AntiiGrav and I'm reasonably new to the game. Unfortunately I've already run into what I consider to be a bad problem.

I have accidentally clicked the build wall button and found out there is no way to cancel it, I searched online for a fix and found a few people who had the same problem with no way of solving it as well as the mod I spoke to (to see if there was a solution to the problem) who said even she did the same thing a few times.

So basically I'm suggesting two simple solutions to stop this from happening:

a) Move the 'build wall' button to the lower sections of the semi-circle menu so It's no-where near the button to select that menu.

b) Add a cancellation button to the walls while they're being built.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a good one. -AntiiGrav

I would also like to put a good word in for (as well as thank) [MOD]RsShadow for answering my questions and pointing me towards the suggestions area to work on a solution, as well as her doing so in a kind and polite manner.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-23-2014, 08:41 AM
Thanks for your colorful, yet informative post. I guess this could effect quite a bit of the new players. We`ll look into probably repositioning the buttons. Adding Cancel I`m afraid will take quite a bit of work, as it`ll need to udo the walls already placed, refund resources e.t.c.
And yes - Shadow is one of our best Mods, really glad to have her back helping us.