PDA

View Full Version : Invite/Referal issue

BCundutchable
01-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Hello forum and members of reverieworld studios,

I have come accros an issue with inviting people and them buying the game with the referal.
So I have invited a friend and he bought the game with that invitation and I didnt received the reward, I hoped this could have been fixed fairly quickly in the game but that didnt worked out.

So to to cut this story down: I got reffered from 1 friend BCdominozz he got reffered by Zlysher and he got referred by SpaceOwl, we all didnt got anything yet and we cant seem to figure out what the problem is.

Moderator Wilffio is a wittness of this.

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance,

BCundutchable

dropkick_jxy
01-22-2014, 06:42 PM
See if someone higher up can look into this A.s.a.p for you.

All i will say, have you all checked your emails that you have signed up with, you will receive a message with codes for referral.

Check junk box ect. May aswell put that out there as i know other people will only ask, Let me know

Cheers my beaut!

BCundutchable
01-22-2014, 10:05 PM
It is solved thanks to our lovely Joseph, thanks for your times people (we all didnt receive our emails strangly) but the issue is gone.

See you all in game

Hi11Zone
01-23-2014, 05:23 AM
Ya referrals can be wonky. Glad you got your code if you need anything don't hesitate to contact any of the team members or me in-game Hi11Zone.

Twoeyesofhate
01-23-2014, 11:37 PM
I am having this issue also just refered my friend got a email with a code use the code and it just tells me its incorrect how to fix this id like my 120 crowns and dragon please lol. Awsome game up to this point.

lordmhf
01-24-2014, 05:36 AM
I also got a referal cod but it does not work tried all possible ways (except the right one LOL)

averagejoe122
01-24-2014, 08:35 AM
I am having the same issue. I invited the friend and he referred me and neither of us got the reward. Any help would be appreciated!

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Ok guys - please keep on checking your inbox junk and spam, and if you still get nothing contact support@reverieworld.com and Brandon (Hilzone) will send you a new code.

Twoeyesofhate
01-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Every time I try to use the support it just says. "Could not preform this operation because the default mail client is not installed correctly" And I been staring at inbox all day and nothing yet lol. How do I get the proper mail client installed this is weird

ShiddySushi
01-24-2014, 05:50 PM
I am also having this issue, I have been checking my spam and everything but still haven't seen it.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Please contact support@reverieworld.com guys with the details and they`ll have your bonus code for you.

Twoeyesofhate
01-24-2014, 09:23 PM
i am unable to use the support because it says the default mailer is not installed. Im getting a little upset now and starting to want my money back. Ive seen people getting helped that post they need help 5-7 hrs after I have its like im being ignored

Gildorn
01-25-2014, 09:53 AM
i am unable to use the support because it says the default mailer is not installed. Im getting a little upset now and starting to want my money back. Ive seen people getting helped that post they need help 5-7 hrs after I have its like im being ignored

Try and copy that email address and send it from your regular email.

I did that and I'm still waiting for a reply so we'll see but if it's just an email address then just email it should work I think?

Wilffio
01-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Gildorn if you still havn't recieved you code then write to our support as Konstantin suggests :)

/Wolf