PDA

View Full Version : issues.

Mordokar
01-17-2014, 08:45 PM
I really don't want to rant... I bought this game when it was still in Beta. I really do like this game. I quit this game due personal reasons and recently came back to fight again. I know I had a bunch of hunter dragon due promotions etc.. I Even didn't mind deleting my beta cities with all dragons. Since I had to learn how to use this game again..lol..I just don't understand ..after all this time the same bugs are in there. I have a Human City ...every time I log out and back in .....my workers are standing around like its break time. I have to re assign every time..hmmm...I did that in beta and the bug is still there. ..ok ..ok..i do that...still a fun game. I still take that...c'mon..its fun...
I just did a quest and I had my highest archers in it......I don't mind to loose my siege...its only gold..my archers where lvl 7-9,,,i know I know..you old players roll you're eyes...but remember ..I deleted all my cities and started new..no dragons...no elites ..etc.
I really handle my lost of siege engine..trebs...I also can handle my lost of 1 or 2 level 7-9 archer...now it comes..i killed almost the whole city. Freed the wizard. And run outside city with my hero. Knowing he will be charged by 2 wharg groups...I have my "high" level archers ready to stomp them..
Guess what happened , 2 grp of Wharg killed 6 grp of Archer level 6-9..and my hero..
this shouldn't happened.
This reminds me ...why I quit this game in the beginning. Balancing. Don't misunderstand me...I really do like this game but bugs like this or balancing issues drive me again. Till hopefully its fixed.
I don't know if you all care. That is just my Thoughts..

Mordo

Konstantin Fomenko
01-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear about this lousy come-back experience.
And actually all of the issues you listed is temporary bugs we introduced about a week ago with the patch 20. We are releasing the patch 22 today that will fix all of this, including the balancing you mentioned.

DDPDCP
01-18-2014, 05:11 PM
I see the devs are posting again, but still nothing getting done all the same game braking bugs, and more useless bull ****.:mad:

Mordokar
01-19-2014, 10:23 PM
hmm...Saturday is gone...Sunday is gone...so?? where is this miracle patch??

Wilffio
01-20-2014, 07:01 AM
The patch hasn't arrived yet... but will be out soon! so get ready for it :)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2014, 09:17 AM
We are a bit behind guys - were planning to release it yesterday, but decided to cram few more fixes and additions. ETA is about 3-4 hours from now.