PDA

View Full Version : bye guys.

Comp50
01-15-2014, 07:03 PM
So....It was a fun time for me playing this game, and I dont regret anything (even my posts about bugs that got the same answer "will be fixed".).Expansions are pretty fun, developer team is actually on forums, even through anyone rarely writes on them, mods in-game (even through some of them, instead of helping, attack you with 20lvl elves that were op) were helpful, and I myself tried to help new guys. Many sieges to complete, many people to pvp, and stuff to do. So after all of my experience, and how much time I spent on this, I decide to leave this. I just dont feel like playing anymore after how patch 19 made my game crash on loading screen, how pvp sieges always crashed for me, and how singleplayer never even started. This post is not critisizm neither sarcastic. (Yes I did just want to make a dramatic exit(even through none of the people that knew me arent here anymore).So anyways, Ill come back in a year or two for a tea party.cya!

Konstantin Fomenko
01-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Sorry to see another veteran player go. And especially with this timing...

I say give us one more chance. If you come back next week (lets say Tuesday) and you don`t see thousands of players online, and majority of the issues you listed fixed - we`ll give you a full refund:) (unless you purchased the game via Steam)

Comp50
01-16-2014, 11:32 PM
I just couldnt resist to come and see what ppl wrote....silly me!And thanks, I wouldnt need a refund even if I did purchase the game from here instead of steam.Im not that type of person that plays the game for much time, enjoying it really and than asks for a refund.I loved what I played(Im always positive). And I will come back on tuesday.Thanks for paying attention and time.lol.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-17-2014, 12:03 PM
Glad I convinced you:) Might wanna check things out closer towards the evening though, I doubt we`l hit a thousand players online before somewhere after 8pm EST.

DDPDCP
01-18-2014, 06:18 PM
I just couldnt resist to come and see what ppl wrote....silly me!And thanks, I wouldnt need a refund even if I did purchase the game from here instead of steam.Im not that type of person that plays the game for much time, enjoying it really and than asks for a refund.I loved what I played(Im always positive). And I will come back on tuesday.Thanks for paying attention and time.lol.
good to hear you decide to stop wasting your time, on this buggy gold painted ****.:mad:

axal011
01-19-2014, 12:19 AM
I am still here, always have been..since 08.. Just don't play alot, Play so many games its hard to play 26 games im addicted too.. So no, not all vets are gone yet :p

thatpvpguy
01-19-2014, 06:22 AM
if your not playing then your gone lol

Hi11Zone
01-19-2014, 08:14 AM
See you in game ;)