PDA

View Full Version : orc towers

stefanmanking
01-09-2014, 10:58 AM
can't kill the people in towers in orc strongholds. not with archers or with regular melee units. the tower is inaccessible

Wilffio
01-09-2014, 11:27 AM
i have the same problem sometimes :(

Neinth
01-10-2014, 05:37 AM
If you can try using smaller sized units--goblins seem to be able to make it up the ladder sometimes.

Other than that,you could bring something to kill the tower itself--Hydra Royal Ice Haunter and I think Red dragons can attack walls and towers as well as siege equipment,the dwarf cannon is pretty accurate and won't take many shots to down a tower.

And to clear things up some,I am pretty sure he's talking about palisade towers,they are a huge pain to get something onto to attack,since you can't right click an empty section of the platform without sending an attack order.

A simple fix for this would be to give an option for a move command only--as they can get onto the platforms fine if their not tasked to attack,so if we could hold alt and right click for it to act as a move to without the attack,we could move units onto the platform and once their there they would auto attack.