PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Siege (Seriously...)

Latham
12-21-2013, 08:54 PM
I don't know if there's anyone here who plays Stronghold, but when I last played it a while back there was a mission in it that required me to establish a line of Hunter's Posts as a "picket line" to keep out the rabbit invasion from hell. Which got me thinking about a possible NPC rabbit invasion for DoF - at random intervals players get besieged by NPC rabbit hordes trying to eat all the food in the storehouses and the fields. Thought I'd throw this idea out there for consideration.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Haha I think I remember that. We don`t have rabbits, but maybe Wolfes:) To be honest I doubt we`ll get around to creating an event like this, but you never know - I`ll keep this in mind.

Latham
12-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Speaking of wolves - I know I'll be eternally damned to hell by everyone for this, because everyone just loves losing their peasants - what's up with no wolves in Southmont?

Konstantin Fomenko
12-29-2013, 09:33 AM
I remember seeing Wolves in Southmount, can you confirm if they are not there for you now? If so we`ll investigate and add some back in:)

Latham
12-31-2013, 07:10 PM
Double-checked my map, and there's no wolves in Southmont. I remember originally killing them as part of an early quest, but they never respawned.