PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Hi11Zone
12-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey Hi11Zone here, man has time flown by fast, yes I know a lot of you may think otherwise. But the new year is just around the corner! You know what that means? Yes The new Expansion , Yes the new Pathfinding System. New units? Yes those as well. ALL FOR FREE!

So come back to the game, play with the Dev team and make new and old friends!

Have a safe holiday. Get real fat and enjoy your loved ones, see you all on the battlefield! Don't forget the huge Holiday Sale on Steam!

By New Years, Dawn of Fantasy will be Rocking!

http://s23.postimg.org/qjhakegnf/ddd.png

ZvonimirG
12-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Merry Xmas and happy new year to all!

I'm sure i'm not only one who can't wait for new stuff :D

Wilffio
12-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah im looking so forward to it aswell!

i also got a question, do you choose between a warrior hero and a wizard? or how do you get to have a wizard? anyway Merry christmas all!

WillH8
12-21-2013, 05:30 PM
If you are referring to the hero type units, then you can purchase them in the game's market. With those, you can have more than one of each, as long as you have army space.

Also, glad to see the new patch is finally coming around.

Gongora
12-25-2013, 12:19 AM
First X-mas DoF does not have its holiday loading screen and Home Land tree =(

Happy Holidays to you all, and crossing my fingers for a smooth expansion release!

Mark Ashton
12-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Happy xmas all, yea about the xmas theme stuff the grinch came round and stole all of our xmas art assets this year but next year we will be prepared for that swine :):D

Konstantin Fomenko
12-25-2013, 01:40 PM
And Best New Year wishes to all our players and their families! Hoping we`ll have Arcana Expansion as a new year present ready for you in-time

vicious666
12-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Marry Xmas to all

also units rework, less hp regen, less army slot usage for dragons, new mage units, new monster units, better overall units stats, and balance.

A total rework of the translations for polish-italian-france-german-spanish introduction to the game.