PDA

View Full Version : 3 days later

weshallwin894
10-02-2013, 05:02 PM
..........so there goes all the hype for the new patch they were susposed to release last week these devs rly need to get on top of things and like any other good company they would extend the date giving more time they need to make adjustments just another mistake from the company:(

DDPDCP
10-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Game dead should just close it down announcing how there all failure if you ask me. I can't even play this game if my game doesn't crash with in the first 5 sec of opening i have my towns magically vanishing, troops losing there level, troops ignoring what i tell them to do (so they'll just stand there doing nothing). Also i can't train rangers as Elf, and if i try to start a orc town it won't save the town i can start it build it up in the first 30 mins log off then log back on to see my orc town didn't save. If i try do pvp i lose connection to the servers every time so there goes the pvp part of the game. I can't do any of the single player parts of the game if i do the game calls me a hacker then closes my game. So at this put these guys just took my money, and gave me one of their dog's pile of **** that they spray painted gold. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

weshallwin894
10-18-2013, 02:10 PM
still no patch 20 yet

Hi11Zone
10-19-2013, 02:11 PM
We are just a little bit behind, but i'll have some surprises in store. Update is almost ready.

Iorweth
10-20-2013, 11:55 AM
We are just a little bit behind, but i'll have some surprises in store. Update is almost ready.

A llittle bit is announcing pathfinding patch in june and right now is late october?. You are not a little bit behind, sorry.

Lakkoda
10-21-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm really looking forward to when this patch comes out. Seeing as it has taken so long due to ironing out all the bugs and problems with it. For it to be "perfect" who wants to bet that it'll have numerous bugs and problems with it on release?

miklos1
10-25-2013, 04:12 PM
we have waited for this patch since June with no formal statement just wait and wait would someone plz tell us what is going on?

Hi11Zone
10-25-2013, 07:18 PM
I will be giving a full update I hope by this coming week. I will let you know as soon as I can.