PDA

View Full Version : Gold in Sssilistra?

Nazar
08-27-2013, 10:44 AM
The first time I ventured into Sssilistra my troops got hammered by the dragons, and it was obvious this wasn't a place for new players. Then I saw the stickied thread about farming spots, confirming this: "an endgame place to farm lots and lots of gold".

So, I decided to get two dragonslayers, train them and level my hero a bit more as well, determined to go back to Sssilistra and slay those monsters and become rich! After spending those coins and a lot of time preparing my elite team, I went back, and it all went perfectly: with a bit of effort I managed to kill all five dragons. But then... nothing!

Where is all the gold? Sure the dragons are worth a bit in loot, but all together that's about 3000 gold, much less than I could get farming almost anywhere else, and with a lot less effort or elite troops. So what am I doing wrong? How do I make gold in Sssilistra?

Thanks in advance!

ReCoder
01-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Did you have peasants gather from the corpses?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Sounds like we reduced Dragon loot a bit too much, should have given you closer to 8,000. And well making 8,000 on this mission you can repeat every 15 minutes or so, to 24,000 an hour is not so bad.

Asylum
02-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Hello Kon,

I also would like to say that area is meant to be an end area I believe that in a single map we should get more then 8,000 because for the newbie area I farm 10-20k in a single map. Now the dragon map is meant for a final zone so i think for a single map it should be increase greatly that is my input. I say 30-40k a map would be perfect because it is an end zone as people have said :-)

Konstantin Fomenko
02-03-2014, 11:01 AM
As I mentioned it`l be increased, but that would be an overkill, Since with the right army you can go through Ssilistra in 4-5 minutes. 8-10k gold in 5 minutes would work well.

Asylum
02-03-2014, 11:17 AM
As I mentioned it`l be increased, but that would be an overkill, Since with the right army you can go through Ssilistra in 4-5 minutes. 8-10k gold in 5 minutes would work well.

Very well stated Kon I did not think about that :-)