PDA

View Full Version : rly switching to dx 11????

weshallwin894
08-20-2013, 07:22 AM
is dof rly switching to dx 11 cause if u u would be since many people's pc arent dx 11 supported :eek:

comedychris
08-21-2013, 06:57 AM
is dof rly switching to dx 11 cause if u u would be since many people's pc arent dx 11 supported :eek:

ok first hi... :D secondly, we are hoping to move to dx10/11 in the future but like a lot of games will try as hard as possible not to exclude all players, making the game as accessible to everyone has and will be an important standing point for us, weather we keep lower graphics and direct x 9 support or have alternate client etc, im not sure but be sure if you bought and support the game we will do everything in our power to keep people happy and playing.. ! happy gaming and if you need any more help, add me on here, on steam "comedy_chris" or in game "ComedyChris"

weshallwin894
08-21-2013, 05:36 PM
hey chris if u made an alternate client wouldnt that mean u would need to make an alternate server slahing player base on each server

Troika
08-21-2013, 06:25 PM
First off, time to get rid of Grandma's computer. DX11 support is standard on any modern graphics card.

Second, the graphics engine of a game client isn't associated with the protocols it uses to send and recieve data from the server and the code it uses to handle the underlying game.

weshallwin894
08-22-2013, 10:17 AM
First off, time to get rid of Grandma's computer. DX11 support is standard on any modern graphics card.

Second, the graphics engine of a game client isn't associated with the protocols it uses to send and recieve data from the server and the code it uses to handle the underlying game.

ATI Radeon HD 4200
that is all i gotta say

Hi11Zone
08-22-2013, 02:33 PM
We wan't to but only time will tell. Trust me when we know you will know!