PDA

View Full Version : When PVP Sieging, sometimes your not sieging a player instead an AI

axal011
08-01-2013, 10:54 PM
For the past few days, it seems every siege I do on players, They see a whole different battle than what im seeing.. Either im going Scitzo or the game is not working right or the opponents are lieing.. But the last few sieges ive done, I have won.. Some say "Why are you just sitting there?" when ive already killed their entire Defense in their city and it makes me question, Why ask that when the battle went on 20 or so minutes? Which makes me think they are either embarassed of defeat, or there is something extremely wrong on both sides...

Hi11Zone
08-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Sounds like they are either embarrassed of defeat, and or maybe a small chance your missing a unit or building but I highly Doubt it. I will look into this further see if their is other issues surrounding pvp.

DMC00
08-02-2013, 04:35 AM
yeah I have this issue as well, me and my brother see a different battle all the time, he moves some player or battle something in coop and I can not see at all and vice versa, incredible stupid and annoying every time. For a 'multiplayer' game there is very little, simple the worst netcode I have ever seen.