PDA

View Full Version : Logged into a different PC Lost some changes

khornebezerker
07-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey guys, so im not sure how the server side section is run or streamed so it could have been my mates terrible net but i logged into his PC to show him the game and get him to buy it and i moved the majority of my gold to pay for leveling up my new royal dragon and hero then put them into my home city.

Logged in today those troops are gone including dragon slayer (lvl 11) royal dragon (lvl 16) 2 squads of halberdier level 8 and 22k in training Gold. i dont recall what else i built other than houses but all changes are gone any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks guys not to sure what to do.

Also same username here as in game forgot to add.

Gyumaou
07-28-2013, 09:26 AM
any chance you can post the game logs from (ideally) both PCs? You can find info on where to find them in this thread (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4337).

The game state is saved on the server, so this should not have happened just because you logged in from a different machine. The logs would help the devs figure out what caused this problem.

khornebezerker
07-29-2013, 07:34 PM
These are the logs i cant get the other logs until this weekend as i am working until then but i will try to acquire them ASAP Thank you for the help.

khornebezerker
07-31-2013, 06:35 AM
Not sure if it helps at all but my friend believes that the game crashed while i was moving troops over as his PC is not very powerful.

Gyumaou
08-01-2013, 03:24 PM
thanks for the one set of logs. And whisper me or any other mod ingame and we'll sort you out for those units and resources.