PDA

View Full Version : PvP Match Won, No Loot and Lost Units

Svulnar
07-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Hey, so as I have been doing as of late i was doing some pvp in the rolling plains area, and i had just beaten a human army, with plenty of bodies to loot when i returned to world map. So, the words Victory popped up, so i hit the map and the loading screen comensed trying to take me to the map. Trying. I sat there for a few minutes, and it was taking much longer than usual. About 5 minutes after that i exited the game since it still hadn't loaded and restarted the game. The first thing i realized, was that i had 0 resources. I had resources going into that battle, so coming out i should have had more. I also was missing 3 units that i had not lost in the battle. Thankfully, i did get the crowns from the victory.

I have already had my units replaced by Gyumaou soon after. Still thought i should post the incident either way, so that it may be fixed in the future.

Hi11Zone
07-23-2013, 04:53 PM
That's a sever issue when connecting to de connecting from pvp it's rare. Glad you were taken care of and thank you for the logs.

Svulnar
07-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Happened again, although this time i did not lose units. However, the freezing in the loading screen, and the lack of loot did happen again. I did notice this time though, that in the back round i heard a siege, even though i had no siege equipment, and was loading the world map. I could hear a human town, and a catapult launching. Idk if it was just a coincidence, but both times it has happened on Rolling Plains. I am also unsure if the sounds mean anything, but i figured you guys would like all the details i can remember so that the issue may be resolved.

Almost forgot to mention, the guy i was pvping with was codybear, and he can vouch for the fact that the pvp battle itself was 100% regular, no bugs or glitches in it that i saw that may have caused this.