PDA

View Full Version : Lost my city after pvp disconnect

purplehaze
07-22-2013, 06:55 PM
I had just finished my stronghold when I got attacked, and when the pvp started I had nothing in my city.. Asked mod for help, he told me to restart the game entirely, but it didn't work. Hope I can my city back, I was enjoying the game very much.

purplehaze
07-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Have some screenshots too, just incase :) none of the stronghold ingame, but you can see on the login screen that I did infact have a stronghold

Hi11Zone
07-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Thank you for the logs, I will get back to you as soon as I can so we can solve this asap!

purplehaze
07-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Haven't gotten back to me or anything...... The hills and forests that once were littered with mighty towers and hordes of fully upgraded orc units, are still empty, and I'm pretty ****ed mad actually, that my game is ruined. I spent 40 hours within the first 14 days of trying this game, enjoying every hour of it, and now every time I log in to check if there's been any development, I get mad.

I've heard that you are just a tiny team of 4 developers and I understand you already have your hands full, but after 5 days of still no reply I thought it was fitting to write this

chrisshea2012
08-22-2013, 06:28 PM
same thing just happened to me :mad: :mad: