PDA

View Full Version : Ive have been waiting/looking for this type of game forever!!

Lord Percival
08-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Hi there im a huge RTS fan (aspaslly Fantasy) but i also play Rise of nations, Lord of the ring Empire total war you know stuff like that.....but latley i havent played a fantasy RTS in a very long time and i FINALLY found one that looks very good and user friendly i will be playing it on a Xbox 360 and hope for no downfalls:D :D :D and if therye are downfalls hopefully their not big problems....

wills370
08-28-2009, 03:32 AM
ME too i have always wanted to have a more in depth stratagy game where you can have the scale of armies you do in total war. And the depth of combat with the added depth in building,ecomony and fantasy.

i think this game could be one of the best in the genre and hopefully will have the profits to match. Hope they make a second one after also if all goes well. they should find it alot easier to find finance the second trime around if they do.

The Witch King of Angmar
08-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forums! I share your enthusiasm for the game. Check out the new site for more info.

LiTos456
08-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi there im a huge RTS fan (aspaslly Fantasy) but i also play Rise of nations, Lord of the ring Empire total war you know stuff like that.....but latley i havent played a fantasy RTS in a very long time and i FINALLY found one that looks very good and user friendly i will be playing it on a Xbox 360 and hope for no downfalls:D :D :D and if therye are downfalls hopefully their not big problems....

Hate to break it to ya, but I don't even think they began the xbox 360 development yet, did they? So I think you should just go with the pc version...either way it'll be better.

Konstantin Fomenko
08-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Hate to break it to ya, but I don't even think they began the xbox 360 development yet

To clarify, we have been doing some work towards Xbox360 version going 2 years back. For example, while playing the game on PC, I can just plug in Xbox360 controller at any time and continue playing:)

As far as actually porting the engine to Xbox360 this will be done by another company, and would take some time. Right now it looks like Xbox360 version will be half a year behind the PC.

wills370
08-28-2009, 12:05 PM
As far as actually porting the engine to Xbox360 this will be done by another company, and would take some time. Right now it looks like Xbox360 version will be half a year behind the PC.

Wow that soon. :O thats impressive. still i would probably reccomend PC. It has always been the strongest platform when it comes to large scale strategy. :)

LiTos456
08-28-2009, 03:35 PM
To clarify, we have been doing some work towards Xbox360 version going 2 years back. For example, while playing the game on PC, I can just plug in Xbox360 controller at any time and continue playing:)

1 and a half year is enough for a sequel to be honest... and so you say you've already developed a system of controlling the game with a 360 controller?

Lord Percival
08-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Well im Computer is ****ty soo.. ya......thats why im looking forward to 360
:p

Josh Warner
08-28-2009, 08:27 PM
I remember the first (And last) RTS I played on a console, never again. No mouse, no keyboard, no RTS.

Destroya22
08-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Exactly Haeso! :)

Kaznafein
09-02-2009, 01:17 PM
I've been looking for this type of game for awhile to :). IT's getting closer to coming out and more updates on the game I'm very excited. Always wanted an online RTS that played off of past games and you continue to build your empire.

Joseph Visscher
09-02-2009, 02:50 PM
1 and a half year is enough for a sequel to be honest... and so you say you've already developed a system of controlling the game with a 360 controller?

I remember the first (And last) RTS I played on a console, never again. No mouse, no keyboard, no RTS.

Its all the matter of porting the engine and everything else to work perfectly for the xbox 360 (and ps3, hopefully) the hard part with porting it to the consoles is the controls; while it might be quite easy to implement it is hard to 'get right'. The reasoning for this of course is because a console controller has only a few button functions while a PC has hundreds - thousands. (Ctrl-Alt-A, Ctrl-Alt-B..C..D...); the console's analog sticks are indeed nice and smooth but overall can not contend to the mouse's quick reflexes of their human hand masters in either acceleration and decceleration.
if you try to mouse over LiTos's "1" then back down to this "O" trust me a mouse will be much faster then trying to mouse over it with a console controller.

The good thing about consoles now days is the USB ports, buy a USB keyboard and mouse and use them on console RTS games that support it. Will Dawn of Fantasy on console Support USB keyboard and mouse? We don't know yet, but I hope so.

wills370
09-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Its all the matter of porting the engine and everything else to work perfectly for the xbox 360 (and ps3, hopefully) the hard part with porting it to the consoles is the controls; while it might be quite easy to implement it is hard to 'get right'. The reasoning for this of course is because a console controller has only a few button functions while a PC has hundreds - thousands. (Ctrl-Alt-A, Ctrl-Alt-B..C..D...); the console's analog sticks are indeed nice and smooth but overall can not contend to the mouse's quick reflexes of their human hand masters in either acceleration and decceleration.
if you try to mouse over LiTos's "1" then back down to this "O" trust me a mouse will be much faster then trying to mouse over it with a console controller.

The good thing about consoles now days is the USB ports, buy a USB keyboard and mouse and use them on console RTS games that support it. Will Dawn of Fantasy on console Support USB keyboard and mouse? We don't know yet, but I hope so.

Sounds fair to me. And i agree on the console mouse point. You can never get the speed of play in any game when compared to a pc and mouse. Even cod4 on 360 isent as fast as pc cod4 play.

I think if this game wasent usb compatible with the console. it would have a major affect on how many people play it. I know i wouldent want to attepmt it without

Josh Warner
09-03-2009, 04:43 AM

Fair enough about the USB ports, if you manage to get support for keyboard/mouse it'll be great for consoles no doubt about that. The only disadvantage is lack of player made content, I imagine with the next generation of consoles we'll have some system for allowing user created content to be hosted/shared though. A few games have very limited capability for this, but it's really just not there yet. Granted if the MMO mode for the game becomes the focal point, user created content won't really be an issue. So we'll have to see how it unfolds.

Artilla
09-03-2009, 04:59 AM
im excited too..

hopefully this game will give us depth from the economy and full scale combat we all are waiting for...

LET THE ORC FIGHT BEGIN!!!!!:D

wills370
09-03-2009, 05:25 AM
Fair enough about the USB ports, if you manage to get support for keyboard/mouse it'll be great for consoles no doubt about that. The only disadvantage is lack of player made content, I imagine with the next generation of consoles we'll have some system for allowing user created content to be hosted/shared though. A few games have very limited capability for this, but it's really just not there yet. Granted if the MMO mode for the game becomes the focal point, user created content won't really be an issue. So we'll have to see how it unfolds.

Agreed i think it would be asking to much to have user created content on a console. Purely for the reasons of how hard it would be and that the scriipting is diffrent when it comes to a console game than a pc one.

a possibility is if the really good user content can be put on the xbox market place. (Sort of like an expantion). To wich it can be then downloadad and applied. (Always with a turn off option though :P )

xsacha
09-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Me too. This is my ideal game with sweet graphics and heaps of units.

By the way, what game engine will this use?

Josh Warner
09-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Agreed i think it would be asking to much to have user created content on a console. Purely for the reasons of how hard it would be and that the scriipting is diffrent when it comes to a console game than a pc one.

a possibility is if the really good user content can be put on the xbox market place. (Sort of like an expantion). To wich it can be then downloadad and applied. (Always with a turn off option though :P )

The scripting would work exactly the same, you would have to create the maps on a PC of course, but otherwise they SHOULD work exactly the same. The only thing that might be different is graphics and whether or not MMO mode goes into the console. Can't remember if they'd said anything in regards to that.

I believe far cry had user created content, almost certain. (for the console) it was peer to peer downloaded I believe, if you joined a custom map room, you would DL it. It was a long time ago, so can't remember for sure. It's certainly a working system, it's how battlenet does it. Just would require a way to get the maps onto the system, which isn't TOO hard. However that sort of infastructure requires a lot of work and development.

wills370
09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
The scripting would work exactly the same, you would have to create the maps on a PC of course, but otherwise they SHOULD work exactly the same. The only thing that might be different is graphics and whether or not MMO mode goes into the console. Can't remember if they'd said anything in regards to that.

I believe far cry had user created content, almost certain. (for the console) it was peer to peer downloaded I believe, if you joined a custom map room, you would DL it. It was a long time ago, so can't remember for sure. It's certainly a working system, it's how battlenet does it. Just would require a way to get the maps onto the system, which isn't TOO hard. However that sort of infastructure requires a lot of work and development.

Hmm intresting idea. Guess we will have to wait and see how far down the road they want to go on regards to that. They could create like a halo forge style play aswell where users store there own maps etc.

Darathor
09-06-2009, 12:17 PM

I'm pretty sure that Reverie made their own engine for DoF, I don't know what it's called if it's called anything.

blade55555
09-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I have been looking for updates on this game for over a year I have been excited for this game. While I never made a forum account until today :P.

I was starting to wonder if this game would get into a beta soon and am glad after 3-4 months of not checking to see so. Can't wait to try the game out (even though I don't think i'll get into closed beta). The MMORTS is what really has me on im praying you guys do it good :)

wills370
09-07-2009, 04:48 AM
I have been looking for updates on this game for over a year I have been excited for this game. While I never made a forum account until today :P.

I was starting to wonder if this game would get into a beta soon and am glad after 3-4 months of not checking to see so. Can't wait to try the game out (even though I don't think i'll get into closed beta). The MMORTS is what really has me on im praying you guys do it good :)

Theres a complete thread posted on the forum covering everything on the beta. Please LOOK!! :( as that has nothing to do with current topic. nice to have you on the site though :)

szebus
09-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Those are the To anwser all the beta questions... (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652) and the Official FAQ Thread (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509). Thank You.

sneaky_squirrel
09-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Hey blade, hi remember me ;p (AoE3).

LiTos456
09-07-2009, 07:05 PM

That's amazing, I'm very glad for you.
Whats funny is that we're all like that here. I can't believe this was necessary for a separate thread outside the introduce yourself section.

Joseph Visscher
09-07-2009, 11:15 PM

Yes, we've been making our own engine, John Locks our Lead Programer started making it back in 2000-2001 I think. It was just a 2d indie game engine back then.
It is called the Mithrill Engine I believe unless John wants it named differently.
The amount of... ' open-source-ness' it has in the LUA environment is amazing I can defiantly see other genre games coming from it later on.

You want a trebuchet to shoot a goblin at a tree which explodes the goblin into blood and paints the tree red? It can be done... my freind, we'll shoot goblins all the way to Makkada! lol :)

wills370
09-08-2009, 12:37 AM
[COLOR="Navy"

You want a trebuchet to shoot a goblin at a tree which explodes the goblin into blood and paints the tree red? It can be done... my freind, we'll shoot goblins all the way to Makkada! lol :) [/COLOR]

Does it do anything to the tree also? and do armies leave a trail in the grass etc? That would be cool if you when on the hunt for enemy scouts etc could find there trail and find them. LEtting you send the enemy on wild goose chases etc. (The tracks can disapear after a few minutes or so of course:) )

xsacha
09-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Yes, we've been making our own engine, John Locks our Lead Programer started making it back in 2000-2001 I think. It was just a 2d indie game engine back then.
It is called the Mithrill Engine I believe unless John wants it named differently.
The amount of... ' open-source-ness' it has in the LUA environment is amazing I can defiantly see other genre games coming from it later on.

That's extremely awesome! I'm a great fan of indie works. I currently play a game called 'Trash' (RTS) which was made by an indie dev in his spare time. Small community but quite successful game.

Must be nice for him to see his work evolve in to this. Quite an advanced engine :).

link oh ki
09-09-2009, 09:04 AM
me too.

i play total war all the time :D

recently i've been playing evony.... but that's.... a bit dull, its a browser game

i cant wait!!!! :D

dustino
09-09-2009, 10:04 AM
server 24 Rebels by any chance :P? and me too.. whens the beta for the new guys

Darathor
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
The first closed beta should be out by mid-September, so a week or two. However, if your relatively new, you will probably have to wait for the third or so closed beta that will come a few weeks after the first closed beta.

Generation
09-09-2009, 06:02 PM
1st closed beta shuld come by in a week due to dawnoffantasy.com saying if u want a spot reigster by september 15

Blatant7
09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Not necessarily. That notice doesn't mention anything about the first beta, only a deadline for the third.

SnakeMan
09-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I share your enthausim, there hasn't been a great MMORTS ever, now I am here and I am ready about to explode into a neutron star. <_<

Welcome, I am also new! XD

wills370
09-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Woo i cant wait. Should be a pretty awsome experience on the betas. Hope everything goes well with the betas.

szebus
09-11-2009, 03:28 AM
We all, in this community, are waiting for this game. There are some who do the waitings from the beginning of the whole concept.

My recomandation is that in the meantime, it would be constructive to read the Managing the spam (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=880) made by The Witch King of Angmar, the Official FAQ Thread (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509) made by Bryan Oakley and the To anwser all the beta questions... (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652) made by Konstantin Fomenko to ease the pain. Thank You for You're consideration.

Rhade
09-14-2009, 05:57 PM

Warcraft II - Tides of Darkness on the Ps1, I believe it was.

Never, ever again.

I can't micro with a controller. :)

MrBlack103
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
A mobile phone without a touch screen is worse *shudders*

Deanyay
09-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Warcraft II - Tides of Darkness on the Ps1, I believe it was.

Never, ever again.

I can't micro with a controller. :)

I played Starcraft 64 it has worse graphics then the computer version everything was binded to R and Z then a direction on the joystick to select a building. Two player mode was fun you could see each others bases, killed my friend with six zerglings. :D

Aothane
09-15-2009, 01:28 AM
the notion of playing a modernish rts on a console is simply daunting. Contemporary rts games have become very elaborate in the level of control accessible for users to make the most of base and unit control. And of course anyone familar with Starcraft or other popular games will have heard of the rapid micro feats that advanced players are capable of.

even now in DoW II although some hotkeys are available (squad, vehicle and commander orientation) many other keys are preset and at least at the surface level immutable. Consequently files and tutorials are available for those willing to adjust DoW's files to enable personal customisation of their controls, which I currently attempting myself.

a console controller is a long way off from the natural level of control possible with a mouse and (to some a degree) the keyboard.

wills370
09-15-2009, 01:32 AM
the notion of playing a modernish rts on a console is simply daunting. Contemporary rts games have become very elaborate in the level of control accessible for users to make the most of base and unit control. And of course anyone familar with Starcraft or other popular games will have heard of the rapid micro feats that advanced players are capable of.

even now in DoW II although some hotkeys are available (squad, vehicle and commander orientation) many other keys are preset and at least at the surface level immutable. Consequently files and tutorials are available for those willing to adjust DoW's files to enable personal customisation of their controls, which I currently attempting myself.

a console controller is a long way off from the natural level of control possible with a mouse and (to some a degree) the keyboard.

Agreed the prospect of playing a game like this on a console isent to my taste. (unless proven wrong). I feel you would never get the same experience in that which you can get using the mouse and keyboard on a pc. Aswell as speed of play.

Josh Warner
09-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Agreed the prospect of playing a game like this on a console isent to my taste. (unless proven wrong). I feel you would never get the same experience in that which you can get using the mouse and keyboard on a pc. Aswell as speed of play.

Well, it is true that they could very well get it so that the console can utilize a usb keyboard/mouse.

wills370
09-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Well, it is true that they could very well get it so that the console can utilize a usb keyboard/mouse.

True but if your going to that much trouble you may aswell play it on the PC.

For thoose with the option that is. Thoose who use laptops etc will probably apriciate utilising that feature on a console instead however.

Josh Warner
09-15-2009, 12:49 PM
True but if your going to that much trouble you may aswell play it on the PC.

For thoose with the option that is. Thoose who use laptops etc will probably apriciate utilising that feature on a console instead however.

There's also a fairly large portion of people that can afford a console but not a PC(Read: Don't know how to build their own using cheap parts).

Darvin
09-15-2009, 01:56 PM
A lot of you younger folks may not remember the previous console generations with clarity, so let me fill you in. At the start of the generation, everyone says PC's suck and consoles are the way to go. Most PC's are at least a year or two old, and therefor are out of date, so the brand new consoles look great by comparison. However, a year or two into the generation and people replace their PC's and the consoles now look shabby comparision. Now the PC's are putting consoles to shame.

This console generation has been different, primarily for three reasons. The first is that hardware isn't improving as quickly as it used to. I have a seven year old machine that still runs many recent titles. That's crazy; used to be that the four year mark was where a computer became an expensive paperweight, and just forget about running new software! The second fact is that it's growing more expensive for developers to actually use the new hardware, so there's really no one pushing the envelope and creating something that exceeds the capacity of consoles (why spend copious quantities of money with the express purpose of cutting out your largest market?). The final big issue is that even though a high-end PC will absolutely smoke any console on the market, most people just buy word and web models that won't run games. As a result, there isn't a huge market for blockbuster games on the PC.

The RTS genre has always been a very niche genre with its own set of rules. It's never transferred well to the consoles. Oh, sure, there have been a few ports to have sold well, but they've always been ports that are primarily PC titles and haven't done anything to turn console gamers into RTS fans or RTS fans into console gamers. Even attempts at exclusive titles like Halo Wars have failed to leave much of a dent. It seems going into the future that RTS (along with MMO's) may be the last bastion of PC gaming. There is no indication that it's migrating to consoles like the other genres, and no indication that PC gaming is going to emerge as the dominant platform in the inter-generational period.

Joseph Visscher
09-15-2009, 02:33 PM
A lot of you younger folks may not remember the previous console generations with clarity, so let me fill you in. At the start of the generation, everyone says PC's suck and consoles are the way to go. Most PC's are at least a year or two old, and therefor are out of date, so the brand new consoles look great by comparison. However, a year or two into the generation and people replace their PC's and the consoles now look shabby comparision. Now the PC's are putting consoles to shame.

This console generation has been different, primarily for three reasons. The first is that hardware isn't improving as quickly as it used to. I have a seven year old machine that still runs many recent titles. That's crazy; used to be that the four year mark was where a computer became an expensive paperweight, and just forget about running new software! The second fact is that it's growing more expensive for developers to actually use the new hardware, so there's really no one pushing the envelope and creating something that exceeds the capacity of consoles (why spend copious quantities of money with the express purpose of cutting out your largest market?). The final big issue is that even though a high-end PC will absolutely smoke any console on the market, most people just buy word and web models that won't run games. As a result, there isn't a huge market for blockbuster games on the PC.

The RTS genre has always been a very niche genre with its own set of rules. It's never transferred well to the consoles. Oh, sure, there have been a few ports to have sold well, but they've always been ports that are primarily PC titles and haven't done anything to turn console gamers into RTS fans or RTS fans into console gamers. Even attempts at exclusive titles like Halo Wars have failed to leave much of a dent. It seems going into the future that RTS (along with MMO's) may be the last bastion of PC gaming. There is no indication that it's migrating to consoles like the other genres, and no indication that PC gaming is going to emerge as the dominant platform in the inter-generational period.

Good point Darvin the wise, but you are forgetting a few major flaws that the pcs have,
1. Piracy, getting games for free, this is driving the PC game developers head first into the ground, it is an epidemic and the only way to stop it so far was the invention of the consoles such as ps3 psp, wii, xbox 306.
Xbox360 and wii have already failed and now have piracy, my father's freind's son has hundreds of burnt dvds will hundreds of pirated wii games, they modified the wii console to allow pirated games to run; same can be done to xbox.

2. Operating system, system resources, viruses malewere, spywere and other things that bog down or destroy your pc.

PC still Better from the people's perspective, but not from a publisher or developer perspective.

LiTos456
09-15-2009, 03:14 PM
PC gaming is smaller, but "stronger" overall. Also more mature, and you can mod games and everything.

Darathor
09-15-2009, 03:24 PM
I prefer the PC for everything but hack and slash rpgs like N3.
FPS's are just so much better with a computer because you can react much faster and I find it much more easily controllable.
RTS's and MMO's seem self-explanatory as to why the PC is better.

Froot_Joose
09-20-2009, 04:49 PM
I remember a while ago when i was sitting in math class, day dreaming about a game like this. I went home and googled it and peed my pants when i found DoF.

Rubenrobbie2
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Its already past the 15th, how do I get in the beta test?

Josh Warner
09-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Its already past the 15th, how do I get in the beta test?

well it hasn't even started, it'd be a safe bet to wait for it to start then look for further instructions ;) They want beta testers just as much as everyone wants to get in and test the game out, when they're ready they'll be sure to let us know.

Darathor
09-20-2009, 08:44 PM
The beta will start in about a month or so according to Reverie.

wills370
09-21-2009, 03:02 AM
well it hasn't even started, it'd be a safe bet to wait for it to start then look for further instructions ;) They want beta testers just as much as everyone wants to get in and test the game out, when they're ready they'll be sure to let us know.

I just hope it isent a first come first serve basis.

Emperor Nero
09-27-2009, 06:48 AM
I haven't necessarily been looking for fantasy RTS's. I have, however, been looking for MMORTS's for years now; can't wait to play this game! Maybe in another 10 years we'll have a medieval/empire total war type of MMO, that would be sick.

I can't wait to play an MMO on a PC against someone on a console, so that I can prove PC's are by far better playing mediums for this type of game.

Darathor
09-27-2009, 07:24 AM
I can't wait to play an MMO on a PC against someone on a console, so that I can prove PC's are by far better playing mediums for this type of game.

I don't think that you will be able to play in mmorts mode on a PC against someone on the xbox. The controls favor the PC so much that it wouldn't really be fair.

Espadachim
09-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Yeah, a mouse and a keyboard are far superior in gaming than a Xbox pad.

wills370
09-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah, a mouse and a keyboard are far superior in gaming than a Xbox pad.

True. And it will always have the edge when you have more advanced gameplay. this can even be seen on crysis that is a first person shooter.

Its quicker to hit a buttong then go into sub menus.

Emperor Nero
09-28-2009, 03:59 AM
I don't think that you will be able to play in mmorts mode on a PC against someone on the xbox. The controls favor the PC so much that it wouldn't really be fair.

I didn't intend to directly associate with this game when I stated MMO, I had meant MMO's in general. PC's definitely have a huge advantage due to consoles limited control schemes. Maybe this will all change soon with voice and hand commands possible through Project Natal.

Chris Harshman
09-28-2009, 06:48 AM
I didn't intend to directly associate with this game when I stated MMO, I had meant MMO's in general. PC's definitely have a huge advantage due to consoles limited control schemes. Maybe this will all change soon with voice and hand commands possible through Project Natal.

That more depends on the setup on the controls for the xbox controller and the type of actions you are performing.

wills370
09-28-2009, 08:07 AM

yes this does give a intresting new possibly platform to play from. Will have to wait to see how the technology develops. And if it will ever be as effective. Certianly would be cool if you cold act as a real time commander at ground level. Where you control troops etc.

Kenny
09-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Hello.

'm New here and not quite sure whether the matching is treath did not want to open an extra one.
I only just found the game and a few trailer looked.
The way I see here I'm already too late to ne closed beta.
Can someone tell me when is an open beta.

And there is also a German forum?

Google Translate :)

wills370
09-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Hello.

'm New here and not quite sure whether the matching is treath did not want to open an extra one.
I only just found the game and a few trailer looked.
The way I see here I'm already too late to ne closed beta.
Can someone tell me when is an open beta.

And there is also a German forum?

Google Translate :)

firstly i dont beleive there is a german site for this game.

Secondly an open beta will be during stage 4/5 where upto 2000 players are asked to stress test the servers. This can all be seen in the
TO ANSWER ALL BETA QUESTIONS thread

Darathor
09-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Please also look at the FAQ sticky to answer any of your questions about the game that you might have.

Emperor Nero
09-29-2009, 07:12 AM
How about this: an augmented reality MMO, or better yet, an augmented reality MMORTS :D

Tartear
02-26-2011, 01:32 AM
MMORTS is the kind of game that I hope to waste majority of my time on.

mimminito
02-28-2011, 02:06 AM
MMORTS is the kind of game that I hope to waste majority of my time on.

Could not have said that any better :D

Its deffinitely a game that has been a long time in the waiting, and not just from its announcement, this is something the industry needs :D

ImmoralAtheist
03-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Would like a truly competitive mmorts most of all, this doesn't seem to be it, but it may still be fun. Hopefully it's less flawed than the other mmorts games out there. I'm curious to see how this gamestyle feels and if I will like it.