PDA

View Full Version : Lost crowns

JK198
07-19-2013, 07:30 AM
I was on the quest, "A Deathly Dream" - given by Archon Platos in Uttal Attros.

I did not realize how different laying a siege to a city was (I had only sieged to strongholds or attacked armies in the field), let alone Darssen.

After 10 minutes I had to payoff to avoid losing too many units, the cost was 40 gold, but I lost all of my 2,700 stone as well as some other resources in my ARMY 3, not a big deal really.

I went back to my hometown in TALTOS, and was healing my units, when I spotted my crowns, they went from higher than 250 to 24, I tried logging out then logging back in, restarting the game, but no luck.

The problem is, I do not remember my exact crown count, just know it was definitely higher than 250, but more than likely lower than 280. What should I do to avoid this problem?

sve1976
07-19-2013, 07:41 AM
I have reimbursed this player

Hi11Zone
07-19-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm glad you were taken care of and thank you for the logs, and if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact any of our team in-game or support@reverieworld.com

PudgyxPanda
07-20-2013, 08:30 AM
So this morning I told my friend what a great game this was and all and eventually got him to play it. When I got him to play it he referred my name (PudgyxPanda) but I received nothing no ice dragon and no crowns :[ any advice or help would be great.

Hi11Zone
07-20-2013, 06:11 PM
So this morning I told my friend what a great game this was and all and eventually got him to play it. When I got him to play it he referred my name (PudgyxPanda) but I received nothing no ice dragon and no crowns :[ any advice or help would be great.

If you do any referrals , and or loose crowns or units please don't post in forums just email us support@reverieworld.com and we can take care of it right away.