PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of things I have noticed

KiNgSnAkE
07-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Okay a couple of what I think are bugs:

When you add skill points to your Hero and you reach the maximum the button is greyed out and you can not add anymore points. However, when you go to add skill points at the next level up the buttons are now active but when you click on a button your skill point is used but it has not effect on the stat. It only seems to happen for the Hero unit

The "Stand your Ground" stance for the Knight unit does not work. When you click it nothing happens.

KiNgSnAkE

Gyumaou
07-17-2013, 09:44 AM
When you add skill points to your Hero and you reach the maximum the button is greyed out and you can not add anymore points. However, when you go to add skill points at the next level up the buttons are now active but when you click on a button your skill point is used but it has not effect on the stat. It only seems to happen for the Hero unit

This is in part a known issue. Yes, when you max out a stat it doesn't stay greyed-out. However, even if you open the screen again and click on such a maxed-out stat you will not (or should not) lose a point -- it will just grey out. I have done this hundreds of times and have never lost a point.

Nevertheless, if you find yourself losing points then can I ask you to post your game logs in this thread? This will tell the devs exactly what happened and help prevent such issues in the future. Info on how to find and attach logs can be found in this topic (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4337). As for recovering your points, simply choosing to reset your skill points should return them all. If it doesn't - let us know.

Hi11Zone
07-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Yes what Gyu said. You can also email us support@reverieworld.com if you have any other questions or concerns.