PDA

View Full Version : My beast dragonslayer plus part of my army went missing next to my well wut

isak5777
07-16-2013, 02:37 PM
After finishing the quest where you defeat 3 strongholds for the king I closed down my laptop to move some funiture. When I got back I got disconnected from the game due to my less than average internet connection. Fair enough. When I logged back on... Well the title says.

sve1976
07-16-2013, 02:55 PM
i have reimbursed this player

Hi11Zone
07-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Thank you for the logs, i'm glad you were taken care of. If you need anything else don't hesitate to contact any of our team members.

isak5777
07-17-2013, 04:44 AM
Thank you for the help :)

Alamorr
07-17-2013, 08:45 PM
I also lost an ice dragon at my well just got it for referring a friend to the game, just leveled it to 15 then placed it at the healing spring, lost my internet connection an then when I logged back on it was gone... my other one th level 1 is still in my keep but the one I leveled is gone.... is this a common problem when logging/dropping from the game when units are at the spring?

Gyumaou
07-18-2013, 02:44 PM
I also lost an ice dragon at my well just got it for referring a friend to the game, just leveled it to 15 then placed it at the healing spring, lost my internet connection an then when I logged back on it was gone... my other one th level 1 is still in my keep but the one I leveled is gone.... is this a common problem when logging/dropping from the game when units are at the spring?
No, it's not a common issue, sorry to hear that happened to you. Could you please attach your game logs in a post so the devs can figure out why it happened?

As for the loss of the dragon, once you post the logs can I ask you to email support@reverieworld.com and describe your issue - or alternatively contact Hi11Zone ingame or via PM on this forum - and you'll get the ice dragon back.