PDA

View Full Version : Mmorts mode?

Darathor
08-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm quite sure that mmorts mode will be in the 360 version, but what will be different about it?
How will the mmorts mode be different from the PC version?
I doubt that someone on the xbox could play with someone on a computer.

Generation
08-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Prolly that the controls are gonna b different obviously and prolly less player on 360. I don't think there b much difference but they'd take care of pc version first before 360 cuz more ppl want these type of games on pc.

rtejada
12-04-2010, 01:55 PM
are they gonna be completely seperate? that would kind of split the community abit although i could see why you wouldnt any xbox players on your side due to how fast computers are and how much faster those players can respond. I also really dont see how the xbox can take a game such as this to the same potential a computer can...

Sturn
12-04-2010, 02:28 PM
The XBOX version of Civilization had much shorter and "liter" versions of the PC game. It worked nicely, but it didn't have persistent worlds only matches.

Nogz
02-01-2011, 06:58 AM
i hope xbox and pc servers are linked together

TriggerHappyNDB
02-01-2011, 07:11 AM
i hope xbox and pc servers are linked together

Nogz, if you check the post date on this thread it's a little old, and as such the information isn't quite accurate. Reverie dropped work on the Xbox 360 version of the game some time ago--it's now a PC exclusive title. That's not to say a console game is out of the question, just that it isn't currently planned or in development.

Noel Bohac
02-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Well not exclusive, right now it will be a PC title, however where it goes from there is currently unknown. Allot of factors will judge that later. So exclusively ATM? yes, down the line, I wouldn't say as much. Originally DOF was going to be both platforms. Can't get into details ATM why this changed, but for now this is the case. Sorry Xbox fans, don't worry however, we haven't forgotten!