PDA

View Full Version : Hello, chaps...

Athos
08-24-2009, 08:51 PM
...and hello, Puppeteer. Didn't think you'd see me here? Unfortunate for you. :P

To those of you who don't know me, a brief introduction is in order. I'm Athos, a text RPG and Fire Emblem fanatic (Puppeteer can attest to that...). I was sent over here by a friend (no idea what his username is here, but around Revora he's known as mike). I suppose you'll be seeing some of me around.

Now then, to slip off and look at more DoF media...

Ryan Zelazny
08-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forums Athos.

I'm a pretty avid text RPG player as well. I'm a big fan of Threshold RPG (http://www.thresholdrpg.com), I spend a good amount of time on there.

szebus
08-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Hello, Athos. Good to meet new people interested in DoF.

Jean=A=Luc
08-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Welcome.

All for one and one for all, eh? :)

Darathor
08-25-2009, 06:00 AM
Hello, Athos. Hope you have fun in the forums.

Puppeteer
08-25-2009, 07:15 AM
...and hello, Puppeteer. Didn't think you'd see me here? Unfortunate for you. :P
Just don't forget, I'm a mod here. Don't **** me off :p Anyway, nice to see you here (I suppose). Don't feed the Sparrow.
And you know you really should stick to one username. Helps with identity.

Athos
08-25-2009, 07:23 AM
@ Ryan: I'm more of an RPG Frontier (http://rpgfrontier.net/) person myself...

@ Jean: Oh, most certainly. :D

@ Puppeteer: I have no intention of angering you. Would you like me to grovel some? And sticking to one username is boring... I like to have multiple identities. It's the same with my little sister. :p

Puppeteer
08-25-2009, 09:31 AM
And sticking to one username is boring... I like to have multiple identities. It's the same with my little sister.
It makes identifying people a lot easier, and easier to reference each other across forums... people can cross-connect you, and even promote you :p Anyway look at the main website and delve through the archives, I'm sure you'll find lots of media to satisfy your fantastical desires. Especially the new-ish magic showcase ^_^
Oh and watch out for mike_, he likes his facepalm.

Kire
08-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Welcome and do hope to see ya around =).

Aametherar
08-25-2009, 10:34 AM
It makes identifying people a lot easier, and easier to reference each other across forums... people can cross-connect you, and even promote you :p Anyway look at the main website and delve through the archives, I'm sure you'll find lots of media to satisfy your fantastical desires. Especially the new-ish magic showcase ^_^
Oh and watch out for mike_, he likes his facepalm.

and stalk you )= using 1 username everywhere isn't always a good thing ~sigh~.

The Witch King of Angmar
08-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Aametherar
08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Isn't chaps like brittish for pants or something?

Athos
08-25-2009, 11:42 AM
I have no idea. :D

Aametherar
08-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Ok I looked it up and the chaps say hi
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9556/chaps.png

Puppeteer
08-25-2009, 04:43 PM
And then they find out your msn... then that gets irritating. Especially when they speak in broken english (regardless of whether its their first language or not).
Not any more, it isn't. In Britain we use 'chaps' to mean 'guys'.