PDA

View Full Version : Deer Eating Garviola

PsychoForge
07-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Ok I came on to game and went in to my town and noticed my food production had halfed from what it used to be when I last logged on, Now im playing as elfs at moment so deer is how I make food mainly. I figured I would have a scroll round the map and see if I can see many deer about thinking o maybe wolfs are on the map or something and I come across one of the Garviola I placed on the map for future incase I get sieged in my town and next to this Garviola is a pile of dead deer and this stupid plant is doing a head bob dance to the dead deers courpses like its listening to house or punk music :/ I blink and ask shadow if they ment to kill deer and we both seem abit unsure if they should or not but they seriously killing off my food income.

Someone save my poor deer im an elf I don't believe in this innocent deer slaughter :P

Hi11Zone
07-01-2013, 05:19 PM
I don't believe your flowers kill your deer wolfs will however, I will get a full answer for ya, stay tuned.

PsychoForge
07-01-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't believe your flowers kill your deer wolfs will however, I will get a full answer for ya, stay tuned.

O it was killing em I sat here and watched deer walk by the plant and it dropped em like it would human and orc so believe me it has a taste for deer so badly.

RsShadow
07-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Sorry Psy, for laughing so much :) I never seen a plant eating up its own friendly deer

PsychoForge
07-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Sorry Psy, for laughing so much :) I never seen a plant eating up its own friendly deer

Glad I could give someone a laugh Shadow :) if we cannot laugh then whats point eh :P