PDA

View Full Version : Reimbursment Please

trill150
06-29-2013, 07:38 PM
I attached the orc capital on two separate occasions. I have been having issues with my internet and it went out on both occasions. The first time I let it go and just didn't come back for a week. This time I lost a lot of good soldiers, went from 60 to 40 because of disconnect. I was told by a moderator to include the log in this post.

Any help would be appreciated.

I guess I will have to wait to reattempt this siege when I have the internet issue resolved after this Tuesday.

Hi11Zone
06-30-2013, 12:55 PM
That's not good but, never fun to have tricky internet, Pm me and i can get you refunded what you have lost. If you need to provide more information or have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us @ support@reverieworld.com

trill150
06-30-2013, 01:22 PM
That's not good but, never fun to have tricky internet, Pm me and i cant get you refunded what you have lost. If you need to provide more information or have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us @ support@reverieworld.com

Well that's a wrap. Logged in to PM you, got challenged into a fight 3 seconds after, didn't want to lose more level 16 troops which is what it wanted to surrender. With 2 thirds the men I was crushed and just lost the rest of my army.

Game over.

(sigh) never mind I guess eh.

Hi11Zone
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
I can* Ugh my bad trill150. Like i said pm me or email us 2 support@reverieworld.com and I can help!