PDA

View Full Version : slayer defence in home town

madmaiden
06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
my slayer defence's in my home town at lvl 7 are 85/75/100 I think is is only a display glitch but I just wanted to let you guy know about it

Dari626
06-27-2013, 09:56 PM
IDK but I saw this with the Orc ladder unit that a player had that was attacking my town just tonight. He had 2 of them at my walls that my archers couldnt kill because the resists on it were 100/100/100.

Not I dont know if thats how it happens once they attach to the wall but that seems a bit stupid that you cant kill them to stop the flow of troops on your walls

theinternetman
06-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Resistances need to cap at a maximum % value, not just be limited by number of upgrades. In this way players would have to make a lot more options of how they were going to get to their resistance cap by formations or upgrades. It's also very difficult to balance units in a game where these is so much variation in stat values. If the developers knew for a fact that Knights would never exceed 70% slash resistance they could balance other units around that metric.

Currently plenty of players are abusing the resistance mechanics to have invincible units in NPC sieges as well as PvP.