PDA

View Full Version : The game keeps crashing+more problems

DunHiLa
06-27-2013, 06:40 AM
So I have been talking to mods the past couple of days about all the problems I have been having with the game and they just keep coming one after another.My first and most serious problem is that the game has crashed 4-5 times when I am trying to siege a nearby NPC town/village/castle.This wouldn't be such a big problem if afterwards half my army wasn't gone.After every crash that happens ingame-either I find my troops missing or one of my dragons is dead or my high knight is dead and I have to wait for 3-4 hours for them to revive,not to Regain their Health but to REVIVE.That is just absurd.

Second is that attack protection doesn't work at all.The first time I had bought a 60 hour AP and after a crash it dissapeared.I got refunded for my crowns which was great but without AP I keep on getting attack every 30 minutes by somebody with twice the bigger army than mine so I bought the 48 hours protection this time and guess what-It AINT working.And this time the timer is alright but the protection just doesn't seem to work.

There are also some bugs with units in the game but don't get me started on that.

ZvonimirG
06-27-2013, 08:38 AM
Be sure to try suggested stuff from here - http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7417 (regarding crash issues). Also logs (located in DoF folder) would be useful.

DunHiLa
06-27-2013, 08:43 AM
I don't mean to sound like a douche but the game is broken.It shouldn't be sold.

DunHiLa
06-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Oh did you know what just happened?IT CRASHED AGAIN AND I COULDNT ****ING MOVE ANY OF MY UNITS.THIS GAME DESERVES BUGGIEST GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD.I HOPE IT DOESN'T SELL WELL AND YOU DON'T EVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME AGAIN.

theinternetman
06-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Eh, posting rude crap on this forum won't get the stuff fixed. In fact it's detrimental to the people who want to see the game be fixed. The bottom line is we need to lobby for removing the penalties on crashing during a PvE siege until the crashes are fixed.

There's little to nothing the volunteer moderators / community manager / etc. can do about the bugs. If you don't like the game post about your problems in a clear and concise manner on the steam forum so that people can take it into consideration before buying the game.