PDA

View Full Version : Zero City Population

HiredGun
06-26-2013, 01:20 PM
After I logged into Online Realms, on the world map, it showed that I had 0/90 population in my city that was full. It also showed +0 on all resources except gold, but all resources were still constantly increasing. When I went into the city, it showed 90/90 population and all my resources where showing correctly and accumulating. I returned to the world map and successfully add 1 more unit to my city. Upon returning, it showed 91/90 population.

I am pretty sure I could have added another 89 population to my city, that would have brought me up to 180/90, but I did not want to push my luck.

Relogging fixed the issue. However, this could be a significant exploit, as someone could easily double there population and leave them there awaiting another players siege attempt.

Hi11Zone
06-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this is very very rare. I'm glad a re-log fixed your issue. Most issues can be fixed with a re-log for sure. If you need help with anything be sure to contact me or support@reverieworld.com