PDA

View Full Version : Creating an in-game account

TribalChief
06-26-2013, 04:46 AM
Hello, just got the game and made my account. I launched the game and wanted to play the ''Online Kingdom Mode'' and i saw that i need to make another acount to play the game mode. So this is a little question that i had for the making of the account, the last question/text you have to fulfill is the ''Referrer's username (Opitional)'', what do i need to answer/write to that one, my forum username or what? I know this is little dumb question, but i have no clue what to answer to that. I dont have any other problems or such with the account creating, but pls answer to my question guys. Thank you

Zvonzi
06-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Referre's username is a spot to enter username of a player who told you to get game. It's optional, and it gives small gift for a guy who referred you to game.

More info: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5614

Greets.

TribalChief
06-26-2013, 08:33 AM
Nobody told me about the game, i found it myself. Can i answer with a moderators name then?

Zvonzi
06-26-2013, 08:37 AM
If you want to reward that particular person. But, as I said, that is optional field :)

TribalChief
06-26-2013, 08:49 AM
But it does not let me to create the account, it wants to know who referred me about this game

Zvonzi
06-26-2013, 09:03 AM
This shouldn't be an issue. Be sure that you are entering other informations correct. Referral name is optional field.

Hi11Zone
06-26-2013, 01:40 PM
If your still having troubles, don't hesitate to contact us @ support@reverieworld.com or Pm me on here.