PDA

View Full Version : G'day mates!

Benzin
08-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Howdy all,
I stumbled across this website from dofsource, and have spent a few hours just taking in all the features and viewing all the screenshots and trailers that have been produced.
The concept seems to appeal to me, and I can't wait for the game to be released :)
So I decided to pop in to the forums and keep up to date and get to know more of the community.

About myself;
I live down under in New Zealand, and I tend towards playing mainly social games with mates, prefering RTS's but i'm always up for a quick match of TF2 every now and then. I'm an avid programmer and love learning how things work and creating new programs when they don't. I am usually seen around the technical support area of forums as I always enjoy a challenge and helping people with the many problems you get with working with these stupid machines ;)

So enough of that, and best of luck to the developers, keep up the good work.

szebus
08-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the forum, feel free to express Yourself as we all do. :rolleyes:

Kire
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Welcome,
oh and you live at the place (or near =P), where some lord of the rings was filmed =O ...>bow, bow, bow< (in other words.... lucky you =P).

Darathor
08-14-2009, 08:49 PM
IT'S A KIWI!:D
Welcome to the forums.

Joseph Visscher
08-15-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm an avid programmer and love learning how things work and creating new programs when they don't. I am usually seen around the technical support area of forums as I always enjoy a challenge and helping people with the many problems you get with working with these stupid machines

Are you any good at network programing by any chance? :p

The Witch King of Angmar
08-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Enjoy your stay here.