PDA

View Full Version : Soldier stuck - belongs to every squad

rocket0744
06-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi,

I'm playing as elves, and I made a Tree Dwelling in one of the trees in my city.
The elves come out on the side near my wall/pallisade, and the animation shows them walking into a stone. After the animation is done, the actual units will appear standing next to the stone.

However, 1 unit will remain behind, stuck in between the stone and the wall. And when I select any of the 3 squads of rangers I have next to the building, that 1 unit always gets selected, as if it belongs to every squad. Or it could be that that 1 unit is actually 3 units standing in the exact same spot, so when I select a squad the unit gets a white line around the image, so it looks as if the same one keeps getting selected.

I've taken a few screenshots to clarify.

1st screenshot shows the animation going through the stone
2nd screenshot shows the location where they spawn after the animation stopped
3rd, 4th and 5th screenshots shows me selecting the 3 different squads of rangers, and the same unit which is stuck being selected every time.

Because the walls and the buildings are build on predifined spots this should be fixe-able :p

~CriticalRocket

maddbomber83
06-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Neat find, I know in the help chat a few people have mentioned similar things. We've been having them make an army out of the unit (or all of them) and then bringing them back to town to workaround this issue.