PDA

View Full Version : chat

Wolffighter
06-23-2013, 09:47 AM
he just shows whisper in the world chat.. (so that i only can whisper) i don't changed the chat setiings and don't know what to do now

rocket0744
06-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Are you maybe in the 'Friends' tab? Try switching to the 'General' tab :p

Wolffighter
06-23-2013, 09:54 AM
what a stupid troll comment...
i said in the general chat

oh i don't came with the sale like all the other noobs who have this nooby questions... i have already all achivments, sieged all towns(including all new towns) and im a guild leader and still i have this problem

Ryahn
06-23-2013, 10:45 AM
So what you are saying, is that your friend is only able to talk to you in whispers? This may be on his end to talk to him. If not, I will try to make sure your type box is empty. Sometimes when you click within the chat box, it will select that person to whisper do. You can also try doing /general or /world to make go back to world/general chat.

Wolffighter
06-23-2013, 10:54 AM
omg are you all serous? i said in the general chat WITHOUT CLICKING AT ANYONE OR SOME OTHER **** JUST NORMAL WRITING IN GENERAL CHAT LIKE " DAYS AND ALL DAYS BEFORE...
AND NOW I BECOME ONLY WHISPER IN THE GENERAL YES GENERAL OH WAIT DID I SAID GENERAL CHAT, WITHOUT CLICKING ON A PERSON NO I DON'T CLICKED AT A PERSON and im a old player so don't think i make noob mistakes!
i just can't write in the general chat now cause it only shows me whisper...

if i click on the empthy field to write it shows: whisper:
but it has to show General:
no matter if i write he don't write in...
and no if i don't click on the field to write i can't write...
no i don't clicked on a persons or a message from a person
i just want to write in the general chat.
you all get it now!?

Wolffighter
06-23-2013, 05:36 PM
still waiting for a answer