PDA

View Full Version : World map mini map not showing the correct image

rocket0744
06-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi,

Race: Elves

After completing a quest, which required me to Illas Tot'ra, to talk to the princes and defend the stronghold (this is the first quest in which you have to talk to the princes) I left the city and the minimap showed the map of 'just a normal' city. As in, when I'm in my own town I see a forest background with green dots on it which indicade buildings and npcs.

The minimap for the world map looked like a plain/empty forest city map.

I forgot to take a screenshot.. sorry! :l

(also, the bug which I reported earlier, about the image in the toolbar of a female warden not displaying correctly, but instead displaying a white square with the circle, also happened again after I finished the quest and whilst waiting for the 'return to map cooldown' to get to 0)

~CriticalRocket

Gyumaou
06-24-2013, 05:27 AM
Happened to me too after that quest. The world minimap showed the minimap of my home city (elven alpine) with some random markings on it (blue dots like units/buildings and some red crosses). Happened a while ago so don't have screens/logs.

EDIT: happened just now after another quest -- after leaving the siege for the repeatable quest Quelling the Unrest. Screen and logs attached.

rocket0744
06-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Happened to me too after that quest. The world minimap showed the minimap of my home city (elven alpine) with some random markings on it (blue dots like units/buildings and some red crosses). Happened a while ago so don't have screens/logs.

EDIT: happened just now after another quest -- after leaving the siege for the repeatable quest Quelling the Unrest. Screen and logs attached.

Thanks for the reply with the screenie :p

Btw, where do I find the game logs?

Gyumaou
06-24-2013, 03:47 PM
See here (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4337). In short, same directory as the game executable.