PDA

View Full Version : I can't see my friend

david2341
06-20-2013, 06:30 PM
My friend can see me in their friendlist, but I cannot add him to friends (He don't appear on my friendlist), and when he try to send me some resources, the game tell him taht Im disconnected.:confused:

Zvonzi
06-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Hmm, seems wierd. Sometimes, it needs few minutes for someone who just connected to show in player list. Can you give us both your friend and yours usernames/town names? :)

TomNL
06-21-2013, 05:46 AM
I have this problem to, we both tryed to restart the game and our pc and we waited for 24 hours but it still doen't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

My ingame name is Tom and the name of my town is Rome

Konstantin Fomenko
06-21-2013, 11:35 AM
We had few reports of this guys - and are actively looking for a solution. No idea how to fix this yet - but hopefully we`ll know later today

david2341
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
I say the name for Pm ok?

Hallaxe
06-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Me and my brother started today and we have played for about 1 hour and my brother was disconnected which we shrugged off as it does happen and then he logged onto his town again and it started him from the beginning.

I then logged out to log back in to see if you need to log out to save the village. which would be odd but i thought the game defo looks worth if it to have to do this. I also lost all of my gameplay and it started me out from the begining again!!

Whats going on!?