PDA

View Full Version : Gamescom-cologne

szebus
08-09-2009, 12:44 PM
gamescom: Celebrate the Games!
Trade fair for interactive games and entertainment

A new era for gamer, retailers and exhibitors starts in August, 2009 in Cologne: The gamescom opens it's gates for the first time. As a game trade fair, Games-Festival and Business-Platform it attracts for astonishing, socializing, celebrating and trying out. Nearly 400 exhibitors from all over the world will present their innovations from the area of interactive entertainment electronics. Numerous computer games as world's- and europe's premiere are expecting you to test them.

source (http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/)

Can you be there or there is no chance ?

Konstantin Fomenko
08-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Our representative will be at Gamescom but not doing a pubilc presentation yet, just doing some business. We should start major public showings later this fall.

szebus
08-10-2009, 12:42 PM
I would have say Leipzig Game Convention but as I found out it is canceled.

A publication says the following: "... also confirmed that the key industry and consumer event in Europe this year will now be instead Gamescom, taking place August 19 23 in Cologne."

zach12wqasxz
08-11-2009, 05:00 PM
so does this mean there will finally be some advertising?

Konstantin Fomenko
08-11-2009, 09:16 PM
So does this mean there will finally be some advertising? Surprisingly we didn`t even t start our marketing campaign yet:) We were about to as our ex (Lighthouse Interactive) went bankrupt, so what you see right now (trailer and website) is just a foundation.

Unleashing full-on marketing campaign is something we plan this fall.

Meanwhile - we are really happy to see the fan community developing as it is now with almost nil advertisement thus far.

Tbeaz161
08-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Oh wow i never relaised Lighthouse went bankrupt i guess i now know why the media updates ive been waiting for havent shown. Do you have a publisher or have an idea of one your can talk about?

Kaznafein
09-02-2009, 01:24 PM
no worries If the games looking good you can also plan on people spreading the word of course it wont be as good as advertising

sneaky_squirrel
09-02-2009, 05:05 PM
If I am correct, they have already found a second publisher but are greedy and do not wish to reveal their identitty to us 0_O...they don't trust us.

wills370
09-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Will dawn of fantasy do any promotion in the UK patricularly central. I went into GAME the other day and they didnt even have you down on the release book.

:( bad times :(

Also the guy thought i was a idiot he kept insisting it wasent the right name and every game is in that book. LOL!

Josh Warner
09-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Will dawn of fantasy do any promotion in the UK patricularly central. I went into GAME the other day and they didnt even have you down on the release book.

:( bad times :(

Also the guy thought i was a idiot he kept insisting it wasent the right name and every game is in that book. LOL!

Well the game doesn't technically have a release date, or even a scheduled quarter, from what I understand. At least not publicly, possibly internally they have one.

Joseph Visscher
09-13-2009, 03:12 PM
When Lighthouse Interactive went under it messed us up quite badly including release dates, but it opened up more doors that shall be revealed in time.

Puppeteer
09-13-2009, 03:23 PM
No. EA hired them... it will be reviled.

sneaky_squirrel
09-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Poor Lighthouse 0_O, oh the humanity!

Josh Warner
09-13-2009, 04:18 PM
No. EA hired them... it will be reviled.

:( That's not funny dude, that's depressing! Don't say things like that.

Joseph Visscher
09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
:( That's not funny dude, that's depressing! Don't say things like that.

Don't worry I Revile EA... :p
Thanks Jean......

Jean=A=Luc
09-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks Jean......

Nice to know that my web of lies still has a few strings remaining. :p

szebus
09-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Hmmm... if the game is what we expect to be, there has no importance who the publisher is. ;)