PDA

View Full Version : Opening Market - lose control

Macaroni
06-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Here is the deal - I go to town with my army and some wood. I get close, get the Enter Town option. I press it. I enter the town fine and get the menu (all the buttons lined up across the center of a town backdrop). I press the Goods Market button to go sell my wood. The backdrop of two guys talking to one another comes up, but the dialogue box never does. I can control my guy - make him run all over. I have the home button and can go back to my town in that same view - like first person but nothing to control. I can't open any menus at all at this point.

Attached are both logs.

Konstantin Fomenko
06-19-2013, 07:01 PM
To confirm does this happen every time in that town, or did this happen only once?

Can you try to see if you get same issue in other towns. I do see a error in your log - but really not sure what might have caused this, as so far this is the only report of this we had. Could have been an extremely rare one time occurrence, or so I hope. If not please let us know and we`ll schedule programmer to take a look.

madmonkey
07-22-2013, 11:38 PM
What happened with the deal guys..??

Hi11Zone
07-23-2013, 12:49 AM
We may of created a hot fix for this, I wanna make sure all the information is right from our lead programmer before I tell you anything. I should have an answer soon.