PDA

View Full Version : Customer Support

Hamerdin
06-19-2013, 12:11 PM
I have been looking for a customer support number but i cant find it.

ZvonimirG
06-19-2013, 12:16 PM
If you need to contact our Support, you can do that by using email - support@reverieworld.com

Can I ask you what is the problem? :)

Hamerdin
06-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Hello Zvonzi. I Bought the game during the steam sale, i made a account and played. I logged off then when i tried to log in again i didnt remmeber my account name. I have the client code to validate i actually own the game.Is there anyway you can help me? Ive tried several usernames i usually use for games and passwords but it dosent work so is there anyway to reset a account name?

Konstantin Fomenko
06-19-2013, 08:20 PM
Hello,

You can recover try to recover your log info here: http://dof.reverieworld.com/passwordrecovery.php
That system will email your info to the email registered with your Online Kingdom Account.
Also keep in mind everything is Case sensitive, and there`s always chance it was a typo.

If you are unable to recover your login using this system - please let us know any info you can about your account and we`ll try to look it up for you. Email that info to support@reverieworld.com

If you might recall your username, or know your CD key, or at least email you might have used when registering your account we can help.

Hamerdin
06-24-2013, 07:48 AM
I have the cd key in my steam account so i have that.

ZvonimirG
06-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Did you try to recover your password using link Konstantin gave you?

If yes, and it still doesn't work, please send email to support@reverieworld.com

Greets.

Hamerdin
06-24-2013, 10:38 AM
It didnt work so i sent an email to the support.

Hi11Zone
06-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Be sure to check your email, and if your still having issues please don't hesitate to contact us.