PDA

View Full Version : Invalid username or password

soulcrates
06-17-2013, 07:23 AM
I cant log into online kingdom. Its tells me invalid username or password. i have been sent my password via email and its right. I played online kingom once to 10mins now i cant get logged in. tried making a new account but it says the cd key is in use. How do I fix this? or get my money back!!!!!!

thanks

ZvonimirG
06-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Are you sure that you are writing right username and password? I suppose you did create new account before you tried to log-in? :)

Maybe you could try to reset your password again. If nothing helps, feel free to email support@reverieworld.com

I'm really sorry for your problems.

soulcrates
06-17-2013, 10:25 AM
well i did receive an email on my password, but were do i reset it. And how do I find out what my user name is, I use the one thats in my email when i get my passowrd

ZvonimirG
06-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Did you create DoF account when you first launched game? There you should be able to choose your username and password. If you forgot it, you can retrieve it by choosing right option in Main menu.

Also, you can always contact support@reverieworld.com

Greets.

Konstantin Fomenko
06-17-2013, 10:36 AM
Contact support@reverieworld.com and include your CD key and they can reset it for you.

soulcrates
06-17-2013, 10:53 AM
yes i created an account, i played online kingdoms once and i cant get back in.

plkovacs
06-17-2013, 11:32 PM
Was downloading game. Had key. Computer froze and I cant get in without key now. Never received email, but payment went through as I got key before everything froze.

plkovacs
06-17-2013, 11:35 PM
When in start of game and trying to start new account it says invalid user name or password. I know I am doing them correctly.

ZvonimirG
06-18-2013, 06:14 AM
Are you sure that you choose "Create new account" option? Also, you can try "Forgot password" option.

If nothing helps, please contact support@reverieworld.com with information about your game key, or proof that you bought game.

Greets.