PDA

View Full Version : Two more days...

Konstantin Fomenko
08-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Dear DoF fans,

There is no excuse for the month long delay with a promised opening date for our new website and showcasing all the new media, so I wont`t get into details - but the wait is finally over.

Even though some "executive partners" wanted us to delay opening and releasing this media into September, we were able to convince them our current fans won`t forgive this.

So without further ado (well actually - 2 more days of 'ado' as the title says:D), this weekend we`ll be opening the new website, complete with the new video trailer and nearly 30 new screens.

So please check back on the weekend.

Darvin
08-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Awesome :-D

I honestly could have waited to September, but now I'm psyched!

szebus
08-06-2009, 12:58 PM
... So please check back on the weekend.

LoL, I guess most of us is here every day :) just waiting for the release of website, video, betas, the whole game itself.

Anyway, this is great news and thank you for making possible the release of new website on this weekend.

Aametherar
08-06-2009, 05:03 PM
~drools~ ~drools more~ ~outright slobbers~

MrBlack103
08-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Wierd. I almost forgot about the new site:p

Anyways, cant't wait. The trailer is a must-see for me.

nickson104
08-06-2009, 06:11 PM
So please check back on the weekend.

Just typical that I am about to leave for holidays in 4 hours time... Spain-bound hmmmm :)

I guess I will have plenty to catch up on when I return in two weeks :) :p

LiTos456
08-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh lot's of work to do on the weekend... *yawn*
Finally, hehe. Can't wait.

Mr_Assasin
08-06-2009, 09:56 PM
sweet im so stoked to see the new trailer:)

OrcSlayer
08-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Yay the wait is over

wou129
08-07-2009, 03:01 AM
finaly no more waiting :D:D:D:D

Aothane
08-07-2009, 03:28 AM
sounds excellent, always interested in new and additional information.

Liljagare
08-07-2009, 03:32 AM
Aaah... it will be more to tease us before the game arrives! :D

rolzuc
08-07-2009, 07:37 AM
finaly no more waiting :D:D:D:D well, 2 more days u have to wait :P

Darathor
08-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Awesome! We get to see the new website in a mere two days! Sweet!

wou129
08-07-2009, 10:42 AM
well, 2 more days u have to wait :P

okey i acapt 2 more days waiting (1 day by now)

Generation
08-07-2009, 02:52 PM
1 day left so far 1 more to go :D

Konstantin Fomenko
08-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Guys,

I hate to do this but looks like we made a mistake with the date again:( We won`t be opening the new website tomorrow....

How about you`ll stop believing our promises, and just come by and visit http://dawnoffantasy.com once in a while, maybe one day the new site will finally be up.

Feweh
08-07-2009, 03:50 PM
awesome! finaly :D

edit: GAHH, another delay :(

Seems like i just keep sitting through delay after delay after delay sadly.

szebus
08-07-2009, 03:52 PM
WHY !!! What have we done to You, to punish us like this ? WHYYYYY ?!!!

Konstantin Fomenko
08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
I know:(

Well at least there is a link in my post...

Feweh
08-07-2009, 03:57 PM
I know:(

Well at least there is a link in my post...

HAHA,

Nice! i clicked it and it said some index crap about the page not being there. Appears to be working now :)

nicee

Konstantin Fomenko
08-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Ah...fixed the missing index.

Seems like noone`s in a mood for a good joke today.

szebus
08-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm confused :confused: , what now ?

Edit: Oh YEAHHHHHHHHHHH... this is coool, when I wrote this the site was the old one and two other post has been made on the Announcement thread (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=771) and in the next minutes a mirracle has happend and the dawnoffantasy.com/ (http://dawnoffantasy.com/) came alive and made a metamorphosis.

Andy Joslin
08-07-2009, 04:19 PM
The site IS up. Kon was trying (and failing) to make a joke by saying it will not be up in time.:p

http://dawnoffantasy.com - check it out.

Aametherar
08-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I always come to forums through the site so..yay \o/ anyways it says register before 15th to secure a spot in beta, sounds like theyre guratneeing forum registers a spot in CB :O

Edit:Also, is it ok if I youtube the vids? (=

Double edit:Also the bottom of the video (the part covered up by the border on the web page) is blurry.

Triple Edit: You should really change king Camelon's name, I mean no offense or anything it just sounds so unoriginal like a ripoff of Camelot, and kinda lame <.< could have a thread on forums to suggest a new name >.> i'd drum up a bunch.

Quadruple edit: <.< "Hassle of free building placement"? That's one of the bets parts! Oh well I knew that it was probably going to end up in plots.

Quintuple? edit: That dragon in front of the screenshot was so added into the picture after the fact.

Tbeaz161
08-08-2009, 01:51 AM
I always come to forums through the site so..yay \o/ anyways it says register before 15th to secure a spot in beta, sounds like theyre guratneeing forum registers a spot in CB :O

Edit:Also, is it ok if I youtube the vids? (=

Double edit:Also the bottom of the video (the part covered up by the border on the web page) is blurry.

Triple Edit: You should really change king Camelon's name, I mean no offense or anything it just sounds so unoriginal like a ripoff of Camelot, and kinda lame <.< could have a thread on forums to suggest a new name >.> i'd drum up a bunch.

Quadruple edit: <.< "Hassle of free building placement"? That's one of the bets parts! Oh well I knew that it was probably going to end up in plots.

Quintuple? edit: That dragon in front of the screenshot was so added into the picture after the fact.

How dare you question Reverie :eek: . I think the new site is absolutely beutiful and i was starin at the new screens with my mouth litteraly hanging open. Maybe they can have some King Camelon/Camelot puns?

Danny Vink
08-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Hmm, is it really Camelon? Sounded like Hamilon to me...

Anyway, the dragon was NOT added in after the shot was taken, it is actually in the map that we filmed from, I just didn't use that portion in the trailer

mordiaky
08-08-2009, 03:40 AM
A final Working product is worth the wait. Better then a Half finished job just to get the game out there. I hope this game is Final and finished before you release it! Been let down to many times by games that are not done.

Website looks fantastic, The screen shots are well done and the Video's are edited very nicely.

I give it a 9 out of 10 so far.

I thought it said Camelot on the video by the way.

Aametherar
08-08-2009, 03:52 AM
lmao! Everyone heard it differently, it's like an ink blot test for the ears o.o

Also (about screeny) I see, makes sense now, I was saying because the previous screenshot without the dragon :D afterwards I went back to the pic looking for signs it was edited but couldn't find them so yeah <.< hehe I still liked the one without the front dragon better. Back to the video to listen closer.

Oh and I do dare question Reverie! Heh, only in a good way though. So far everything I have seen is pretty awesome, I have no problem pointing out anything I find odd though.

Edit:ok yup it is Hamilon... but only cause now I know it's supposed to be hamilon <.<

Kire
08-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Damn i missed the opening day =P, because i was in Serbia for archaeological stuff for 14 days x.x . Well too bad too bad, going to look video right now =). And bdw, it is looking really nice so far. =P

adamater
08-14-2009, 08:10 PM
the new site is pretty awsome, i like how you dont have to download the videos =D