PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts

Exodus21
06-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I've always been a huge fan of customization, and even the little things like color scheme of your army.

Being able to choose your hero model would be nice

It takes forever to find somebody to pvp against, maybe if you can just set like the army of your choosing to have the search open so, you can manage other parts of your kingdom, instead of sitting there clicking the search button over and over again.

maybe even do hero duels like if you know you're going to lose a battle cause you have like all level 5 units and they have like all level 20 be able to have the option to settle it over a fight between the heroes kind of like that scene in the movie troy.

Exodus21
06-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Like this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BiLCJxpqi4

DarkFury22
06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
"Is there no one else?! Is there no one else?!"

"What's your name son?"

"Hero"

"Hero? I'll remember that name"

-you should be able to change your hero's name too :P

DarkFury22
06-11-2013, 02:41 PM
I do have to say the humans kind of get the shaft on hero character model, I'm not a fan of it. Elves and Orc? Not bad at all. But, with the flood of resources, it would be nice to spend some extra resources to outfit the soldiers with better gear too, maybe... If not... Cosmetic changes would be fun, like in war hammer.

*edit - a tabard one the human hero model would make him look great.

http://www.theknightshop.co.uk/catalog/images/lionheartx.jpg

Exodus21
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM
i agree i think being able to make your hero unique would make players invest more into him and use him just because they turned him into their own creation. and maybe choosing a hero you get a variety of types, tank, healer, archer, glass hammer cause there are elite units and they vary a bit in usefulness

Exodus21
06-11-2013, 09:05 PM
oh and another thing i wanted to add to this post, i think we should reduce regular unit cap from 20 to 10, because i'm pretty sure for some players getting destroyed by a guy with all lvl 20 units is discouraging, and at least 1-10 closes the gap, and then makes the player prioritize what they value in their army, with out making them overwhelming powerful. same with heroes, reduce to 40 or something. and if there is a hero challenge called and a player doesn't have one, they can nominate 1 person from their army to act as hero and give both heroes level 20 or w/e and give 1 minute prep time to put skills into unit and make them battle ready. some things i've been thinking about