PDA

View Full Version : Can't Pvp

Exodus21
06-08-2013, 09:11 AM
only with my Orc army i've been having this problem, every time i go into a pvp it loads about 4/5's of the way then stops, screen refresh's and i load back into world map. Every time i have yet to do an actual pvp game with my orc army. i created a new orc army and still same problem. tried reducing army size still same problem

Brian Shingles
06-08-2013, 02:38 PM
The screen refresh and loading back into the worldmap usually only happens if there was an early out of sync (OOS) or connection issue.

We'll investigate to see if there is maybe a problem with some of the orc units causing OOS.

Can you provide your logs and tell us what orc units you had in your army?

Exodus21
06-08-2013, 07:14 PM
i have hero, Berserkers, Slayers, Impaylers, Ogres, Shaman, dwarf riflemen, Goblin prowlers, Wargs. i took out ogres still didn't work so i'll keep messing around with it for now

Exodus21
06-08-2013, 07:30 PM
it was the wargs i had :( that sucks cause they played a key role in my army, reg wargs not riders

Brian Shingles
06-09-2013, 04:54 AM
Thanks for that information and your testing.

We'll take a look at the Warg coding and see what is making it OOS.

Exodus21
06-09-2013, 07:05 AM
thanks you guys rock :)

Diablo85
06-19-2013, 11:14 AM
only with my Orc army i've been having this problem, every time i go into a pvp it loads about 4/5's of the way then stops, screen refresh's and i load back into world map. Every time i have yet to do an actual pvp game with my orc army. i created a new orc army and still same problem. tried reducing army size still same problem

I have the same problem with my Human army when i'm defending my castle. Here are my log files:

Konstantin Fomenko
06-19-2013, 07:33 PM
This is an out of sync issue, or the other person chickening out and closing the game as PvP starts, happens sometimes. We`ll look to make this work better in the near future.