PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Reverie World Studios

Hi11Zone
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I just wanna thank Reverie World Studios:

I've been with the company now just over 2 months. Started out as a player just like any of you. Got the job on a whim as there new Community Manager. I'm really thankful for this opportunity, sure the job might not be the best paying job in the world ...not yet anyways!!

I've probably had more jobs then most of you, with moving all over the world, everything from a chef to working at a race track, ice drilling or even working at a fish hatchery, but this job by far has been quite an experience. Sure there has been up and downs, but I only expect greatness to come out of this. I love the community and the game. There is so much potential and we have some really exciting things just around the corner.

I've even made life long friends that I know I can bug the hell out of no matter what game we play :)

This really truly was a once in a life time chance, and I couldn't be happier.
Once again I'm honored to be apart of this amazing small group, and the community, and I can only hope I will have contributed in some way towards the game and company's future!

I will do everything I can to not let you down!

Thank You Reverie World Studios

GPS51
06-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Does this mean you'll be working 10% harder? ;) Glad to have you working and congrats on doing a great job!

Xsage
06-02-2013, 06:55 PM
I too am glad to of been a member of such a awsome community. I shared many great experiances with you guys in game as well as helped a lot of you guys out as a moderator. I want to thank Reverie World Studios for such a great experiance and many hours of fun. You are proberbly wondering why I am talking in the past tense, that would be because I am resigning from my position as moderator. Reallife can be a pain sometimes and aside from that I have other commitments coming up. I don't feel like I have been able to support you guys as best I can over the past few weeks so I've decided its best that I resign. I will still play when I can and try and be more active once I've gotten over this rough patch. But for now its goodbye from me.

Thankyou all so much ;)

Xsage

ZvonimirG
06-03-2013, 05:14 AM
If someone deserved job at Reverie, it was you Brandon! :)

With all the help, advertising and non-stop streaming at Steam launch, you are one reason why this game is so popular now.

I'm glad that i'm part of our small community contributors team, and I really enjoy helping.

Now, let's make this game even better. :)

Alex Walz
06-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Thank you. :) You and our amazing army moderators and volunteers have really picked this community up at a crucial time, and for that, Reverie is forever in your debt. :)

This is my first post in almost a year and a half, but I thought it was worth coming out of lurking to give a shout out to our dedicated fans and volunteers under Brandon's leadership. You guys rock!

vicious666
06-04-2013, 06:07 AM
i play online since 1996 i tried something like 200 mmorpg and 100+rts only Reverie/Dof and ccp with eve online have this level of comunication between community and devs.

Is something very rare in the game development world. Expecial considering that majority of the dev and mod team now come from the community of dof,so is not merely ppl that do their job, is ppl who believe and ejoy the game