PDA

View Full Version : Orc Marad/Labor Do not Loot corpses

Aydz
05-26-2013, 01:38 PM
I upgraded to the advanced looting... and basically, my guys no longer loot.

Marads shoot arrows at nothing... literally... shot arrows at the walls, or ground... or houses... but do not loot.

Labors just stand there... doing nothing.

madmaiden
05-27-2013, 01:34 AM
yes I have had the same thing with looting as orc and also marauder in town don't hunt for food

Aydz
05-27-2013, 12:57 PM
I have screen shots.... masses of dead bodies... a whole pack of laborers standing there. USUALLY i have noticed that the guy with the banner will actually loot. but everyone else just stands there.

Marad different story.

They will shoot arrows at the ground sometimes. other times 1 or 2 will loot (thats 1 or 2 out of one group of guys, again usually the guy with the banner). and other times still... they just stand there.

Zvonzi
05-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Hmm, have you tried to revalidate your game files? Also, some more info would be helpful (log.txt files, screenshots etc.) :)

Lucaxx
05-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Also whats going on with Orc pillaging. I have the looters trait but all dead bodies show only 1 of whatever resource.

Holywizy
05-27-2013, 05:10 PM
In My orc town marauders and labors don't loot as well It annoying

Zvonzi
05-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Mentioned issues are reported to DEVs, so they will check them out.

Thanks for heads-up guys :)

fong1132
06-20-2013, 09:31 PM
anyone know if this problem was fixed? my orc laborers and marauders still wont loot corpses. I would set the autoloot option on and and they wont loot. I would then click them to loot the dead bodies but only one or two of them would loot that body i clicked on then would stop after that. Are you supposed to click on everysingle body to loot? that just sounds crazy. orcs are supposed to have looting as one of there main sources of getting materials but this is worse then just letting them hunt or mine for gold.

Konstantin Fomenko
06-21-2013, 11:40 AM
No this is definitely a bug. I`m making a note for the team to look at it again next week. Really sorry we didn`t get to fix it earlier:(

SavagePanda
06-23-2013, 07:05 AM
Glad you're gunna fix it. It's pretty tough getting hold of food without trading when your marauders won't loot :P

stylisticsagi
09-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Glad you're gunna fix it. It's pretty tough getting hold of food without trading when your marauders won't loot :P

Hi i'm having still the same issue and it's september now.
Does anyone know if they are stil fixing this problem?
I also play with the Elf race and they don't have this problem, should be easy to place that part of the elf files over the orc files maybe that will work.
Also the orc looting trait isn't working since orcs with looting trait loot A LOT less than elves without a looting trait.

I hope it will be fixed, this game has lot of potential even for expansions but these bugs have to go.